Smiley Conversations

/ Smiley Conversations #1  

Briana03

Elite Member
Tractor
None
Some of you may think this is just too silly, but I thought it would be fun, so here it goes...

I just noticed how many smiley images we have available when you click "more". So I thought it would be fun to have a smiley conversation! Tell us what you are doing today, about your occupation or military experience, family, likes and dislikes, or anything for that matter---using smilies (and some words). :)

For example:

:wave:, today, I woke up, pet my :scooby-doo:, drank some :coffee: and had :friedegg:s for breakfast. Then, I :reading: a little, did a :dance1: to wake myself up and then---:cool:, I was ready for the day! :cowgirl:

Well, I :heart:: :cat::parrot::duck::groundhog::squirrel::bear:s, so I decided to take a :cool2: out in :earth::tree::frog::leaf::violet: today. When I did, I saw a :butterfly: and a :bunny:. There's nothing like the great :earth::tree::frog::leaf::violet:. And I :scratchchin: to myself, today is a great day to work on my :tractor:!

Haha, okay, it's a little goofy, I know, but I thought you guys might like it. So tell us a story! :)

Last edited:
   / Smiley Conversations #2  
It just doesn't have the same effect on the android app :(

/ Smiley Conversations #4  
Well, I like it Briana, but not sure I can participate in your smiley conversation.:laughing:

/ Smiley Conversations #5  
Some of you may think this is just too silly, but I thought it would be fun, so here it goes...

I think that you have WAY too much time on your hands! :laughing:

/ Smiley Conversations #6  
:thumbsup::thumbsup:
:laughing:
:salute:
:proposetoast:
:pizza:
:wave:
:fishing:.................:horseshoe:

/ Smiley Conversations #7  
For something bigger than a cute icon, click on this ...

200.gif

/ Smiley Conversations #8  
We want to buy a Diesel :duck: :boat: then become :shipcaptain:'s so we can :boat:ing around the :earth: seeing :palmtree:, :moon: rises, :dolphin:s :star:s, :sunrise:s, :rainbow:s, while avoiding :snowflake:s, :pirate:s, :hurricane:s, :shark:s and :stormwarning:s. We want to go :boat:ing while :fishing: until we can :anchor: to do more :fishing:, :scubadiver:ing, and getting some :zzz::zzz:.

:D:D:D

Later,
Dan

/ Smiley Conversations #9  
:zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz:

/ Smiley Conversations #10  
ATTN : MS "B 03"
:thumbsup:4TBN I like the :horse: in your avatar. Any pic's of you on the :horse:. ;)
I have an idea your a real :fox:. Sorry I have to be the one to ask you this but I'am no :chicken:. I believe your the original :wonderwoman: West coast women bring out the :dog: in me . :)

Hey MS B 03 see what you started ! :laughing: Sorry couldn't help it just having fun. :thumbsup:

"Please take it in a good way".

Boone