Post current Made in the USA tools here

/ Post current Made in the USA tools here #1  

PapaPerk

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L3830, Ford Golden Jubilee, 1939 Sears Economy, Polaris Ranger 400, Honda Foreman 450 ES, 2004 Dodge Diesel 3500
In an effort to support the US tool manufactures and their workers (fellow Americans), post your new, currently available USA made tools here.

This thread should be a great resource for people wanting quality, American made tools. In fact all things US made could be considered like plumbing parts, hardware, equipment, etc.

/ Post current Made in the USA tools here #2  
I have just heard news (from over on gj) that sk now makes every item they sell, with the exception of gloves, here in the states. You would not believe my frustration when I ordered some of their xxl needle nose pliers a couple years ago to find out they were made overseas. I was going to return them, but their was no made in USA equivelant that I could find. These were the triple jointed pliers.

/ Post current Made in the USA tools here #3  
It sounds like SK is coming back. :thumbsup:

Leatherman muli-tools, ChannelLock pliers.

Rgds, D.

/ Post current Made in the USA tools here #4  
Pinewoodforge.com sells carving knives, Del Stubbs makes them. I have 5 of his now and the quality is amazing. If you need a nice fixed bladed carving knife go with Del.

/ Post current Made in the USA tools here #6  
SK has always been around. It was just find to find dealers for SK tools. I just got done pounding the heck out of my many years old Crescent brand steeple pliers with a hammer while taking down some old fence. I had a pair of TSC steeple pliers before the Crescent. The TSC brand broke the first time I used them.

/ Post current Made in the USA tools here #8  
Klein Tools, still making some good quality US made products.

Estwing continues to make quality US made hammer etc.

Morse Cutting Tools as well

Good thread PP:thumbsup:

/ Post current Made in the USA tools here #9  
I have just heard news (from over on gj) that sk now makes every item they sell, with the exception of gloves, here in the states. You would not believe my frustration when I ordered some of their xxl needle nose pliers a couple years ago to find out they were made overseas. I was going to return them, but their was no made in USA equivelant that I could find. These were the triple jointed pliers.

I read that they also expanded and upgraded their production facilities.

/ Post current Made in the USA tools here #10  
All my socket sets are SK. I consider SK top of the line. I have Klein pliers and screwdrivers. Also the best I have ever owned.