Got a title for this photo

/ Got a title for this photo #21  
Chia Pet. Extra Large.

/ Got a title for this photo #22  
Have seen that in a few areas but usually it is an old car with tree growing out of the windshield!

Silo with a fringe on top!

/ Got a title for this photo #23  
Are we gonna be able to make the other 19 table centers in time for the wedding?

/ Got a title for this photo #24  
OSHA Regulation 1197.4765.32(a)(i)(g)(3.7) Tree Fall Protection for National Park Employees

All persons employed within national parks shall be protected from falling trees, limbs, branches, leaves, nuts, cones and other tree related objects through the erection of reasonable tree fall prevention methods. Such methods shall ensure that a safe perimeter is maintained at all times.

/ Got a title for this photo #26  
extreme methods to keep the deer from nibbling the bark ....

/ Got a title for this photo #27  
Remember when your Mother told you not to swallow the seed.

/ Got a title for this photo #28  
i fear of being cut down, that felly over there been eyeing me pretty good as he sharpening them blades and teeth...
so me shaking in me booties, to drop all my leaves in this here silo.

==========
for a moment i thought it was a lord of rings movie shot, were them trees walk about and hiding behind the silo. stick figure drawings ended up pucking up some branches on me *big frown*
trees.jpg

==========
how trees win against farmers. they shade there fields, and clog up there silos!
that there them farmer not cutting me down without a fight!

/ Got a title for this photo #29  
OSHA Regulation 1197.4765.32(a)(i)(g)(3.7) Tree Fall Protection for National Park Employees

(1) All persons employed within national parks shall be protected from falling trees, limbs, branches, leaves, nuts, cones and other tree related objects through the erection of reasonable tree fall prevention methods. Such methods shall ensure that a safe perimeter is maintained at all times.

(2) The erection referenced in paragraph (1) above, shall not exceed four hours except for weekends and holidays. Waivers may be granted by the Director or her designee in the following circumstances:

(a) Upon a showing that one or more of the Masons lacked adequate stimulus;
(b) Workers were impeded by inclimate weather;
(c) Other occasions as determined necessary by the Director.

Notwithstanding any other provision to the contrary, all erections exceeding four hours under this section shall be referred to a licensed Arborist or tree surgeon as soon as practical, along with Division forms 222a, b, c and d.

/ Got a title for this photo #30  
Anyone care for some canned tree?