Monthly N.E.CT TBN lunch mtg

/ Monthly N.E.CT TBN lunch mtg #1  

lamarbur

Veteran Member
Tractor
case dx45 cab
For all those interested, the monthly lunch meeting will be this Thursday, Rte 20 East (just off I 84 and Mass Pike) at Gracie's at noon. Easy to get to, good food, reasonably priced, atmosphere depends on how Junkman is feeling that day :)) /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Monthly N.E.CT TBN lunch mtg #2  
I am going to try to attend one of those meetings....in the summer....what a hoot !!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Monthly N.E.CT TBN lunch mtg #3  
Are you guys providing delivery service?? /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Monthly N.E.CT TBN lunch mtg
Depends on the weather.. It looks now like a bunch of us, me included, may not be able to attend. They are threatening us with another plowable snow storm, which, would put me to work.. I do the local schools, banks, post office and one large motel complex.. This will keep me from showing up. Although, I can call Junkman and meet with him anytime. Not so easy to do, for the others..

/ Monthly N.E.CT TBN lunch mtg #5  
No snow today.... Who is going to join us????? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif