Veteran Member
    Tractor
    case dx45 cab

Default Monthly N.E.CT TBN lunch mtg

For all those interested, the monthly lunch meeting will be this Thursday, Rte 20 East (just off I 84 and Mass Pike) at Gracie's at noon. Easy to get to, good food, reasonably priced, atmosphere depends on how Junkman is feeling that day :-)) [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Tractor
    Kubota 3240 DT

Default Re: Monthly N.E.CT TBN lunch mtg

I am going to try to attend one of those meetings....in the summer....what a hoot !!!!!!! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Elite Member
    Tractor
    None -yet. Until then FunBuggy (EZ-Go) will have to do!

Are you guys providing delivery service?? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    case dx45 cab

Depends on the weather.. It looks now like a bunch of us, me included, may not be able to attend. They are threatening us with another plowable snow storm, which, would put me to work.. I do the local schools, banks, post office and one large motel complex.. This will keep me from showing up. Although, I can call Junkman and meet with him anytime. Not so easy to do, for the others..

Tractor
    2003 Kubota BX-22

No snow today.... Who is going to join us????? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]