I have a RANT .

/ I have a RANT . #1  

kevin37b

Veteran Member
Tractor
john deere
Boss called about 7:00 this morning and said get in here , watermain leak . Very foggy , raining , **** near dark . I met at least 10 vehicles with no lights on . Preferably gray , white , black , stealth colors . This is 2 lane roads with many intersections .Just chaps my arse . What are these people thinking ? Yes mine were on GTFOOTW !

/ I have a RANT . #2  
I hate that. I see it all the time.

/ I have a RANT . #4  
Saving electricty. Jeepneys in the Philippines do it all the time!

mark

/ I have a RANT . #5  
Not making excuses for them but if they've been on the road for awhile it doesn't seem as dark to them as it does to you if you're just getting on the road. Anymore mine come on automatically.

/ I have a RANT . #6  
Stop flashing your lights at me - it distracts me from texting!

/ I have a RANT . #7  
Drive with your brights on. They'll get mad and turn theirs on in retaliation :)

/ I have a RANT . #8  
I have the same pet peeve. We have a law now that if wipers are required, then so are lights. But it does not seem to have much difference.

/ I have a RANT . #9  
Always amazes me, near dusk on a snowy nasty day and there are many people driving grey cars with no headlights on...

Aaron Z

/ I have a RANT . #10  
Here in Canada, DRLs are mandatory, but many drivers don't realize this doesn't turn on the rear lights also. With many newer cars having digital dash instruments, the dash is always lit. I often see cars on the roads at night with no rear lights, but the dash is lit and headlights are kinda dim.
I guess the drivers are oblivious to the fact that they haven't turned on the full lighting system, and have no rear lights on.
Maybe it's time to mandate fully automatic lighting ??? :eek:

Pete