Ex-seal team member disables intruders

/ Ex-seal team member disables intruders #12  
I once saw a seal eat a whole mackerel in one bite........really something!:dolphin:

/ Ex-seal team member disables intruders #14  
There are no ex-seals or ex-marines. The correct term is Former seals or marines.

mark

/ Ex-seal team member disables intruders #18  
Don't you mean, Scruff Face??

No.

When someone tells others he was being paid to shoot at people in Louisiana during the hurricane, added that the same person told others he shot two other men who tried to rob him, and the police just swept it under the rug because of his "status", the term scruff face wouldn't be applied to Mr. Ventura.

/ Ex-seal team member disables intruders #19  
No.

When someone tells others he was being paid to shoot at people in Louisiana during the hurricane, added that the same person told others he shot two other men who tried to rob him, and the police just swept it under the rug because of his "status", the term scruff face wouldn't be applied to Mr. Ventura.

I guess I'm not familiar with what/who your talking about there. I was just commenting on the supposed reference to Ventura in Chris Kyle's book (haven't read it) as scruff face, that all.

edit: did a quick search, Kyle allegedly bragged about shooting people during/after Katrina. Sounds like bar room bragging to me, but still quite unethical. I am familiar with Ventura's governorship as well as his exploits since. don't care much for him. Not real familiar with Kyle other than he wrote a book exploiting his sniping; That's not real high on my "respect" list either.

/ Ex-seal team member disables intruders #20  
I guess I'm not familiar with what/who your talking about there. I was just commenting on the supposed reference to Ventura in Chris Kyle's book (haven't read it) as scruff face, that all.

edit: did a quick search, Kyle allegedly bragged about shooting people during/after Katrina. Sounds like bar room bragging to me, but still quite unethical. I am familiar with Ventura's governorship as well as his exploits since. don't care much for him. Not real familiar with Kyle other than he wrote a book exploiting his sniping; That's not real high on my "respect" list either.

I agree with your assesment on Ventura.

That said, after I looked into Kyle's claims, he not only bragged about shooting people during/after Katrinia and being paid to do so, but also claimed he shot two men trying to rob him, that the robbery was caught on film, and also claimed that the police showed up and let him off the hook because "of who he was" after "calls were made to people in high places", with no reports made by the police (apparently the police claim this had never happened).

So, although I don't particularly care for the personna of Jesse Ventura, I dislike even more what Kyle was or had become.

Added the fact that the majority of people on the jury sided with Ventura over a highly decorated Navy SEAL should also at least make you want to investigate Kyle even more if you hadn't given him a thought and just accepted him only as a war hero.

Dig a little deeper and you will find some interesting comments by Kyle's spotter as well pertaining to some of the shots Kyle took.

I have no doubt Clint Eastwoods movie won't touch on any of these topics.