Seattle.....what a comeback!!!!!

/ Seattle.....what a comeback!!!!! #1  

Underdog57

Veteran Member
Tractor
LS R4041H
Great game, congrats to all you guys in the Pacific NW.

/ Seattle.....what a comeback!!!!! #2  
JMO...if the pats win tonight...the TV audience for the SB will suffer...
two of the most disliked teams outside of their own markets...

/ Seattle.....what a comeback!!!!! #3  
It was a great Game played by both Teams.

/ Seattle.....what a comeback!!!!! #4  
The hawks came back and the pack choked, but the game was decided by a coin flip and that is not cool.........

/ Seattle.....what a comeback!!!!! #5  
Did anybody see that the comeback started when Seattle was 3rd and 29'ish after Wilson had got sacked deep?
Wilson has all day back there and passes for the first down. But ohh, there's a flag on the play, Green Bay thinks the ball coming back for the holding, but wait, refs hold conference, "Flag on Green Bay, 1st Down!" Mystery flag, we never see the Green Bay violation. The NFL is an ENTERTAINMENT league, not a sports league. Typically 6% of NFL games go into overtime.

/ Seattle.....what a comeback!!!!! #6  
Thank goodness they won. My wife is such a fan ,.,,, She started crying at the end of the game.

/ Seattle.....what a comeback!!!!! #7  
JMO...if the pats win tonight...the TV audience for the SB will suffer... two of the most disliked teams outside of their own markets...

And why do folks hate my Patriots?

/ Seattle.....what a comeback!!!!! #8  
And why do folks hate my Patriots?

Just guessing but it might have something to do with cheating (over the years)...

As for the Green Bay/Seattle game...G.B. has to be second guessing their decision to not go for it on 4th down(s) early in the game...

/ Seattle.....what a comeback!!!!! #9  
Just guessing but it might have something to do with cheating (over the years)... As for the Green Bay/Seattle game...G.B. has to be second guessing their decision to not go for it on 4th down(s) early in the game...

I could ask you for proof but I'll keep it fun.

Great game, I agree that not going for the TD when they were so close was a tough one.

/ Seattle.....what a comeback!!!!! #10  
I could ask you for proof but I'll keep it fun.

Great game, I agree that not going for the TD when they were so close was a tough one.

If there was something provable actions would have been taken...but most people/fans relate smoke to fire...and they don't forget...!