Got my TBN shirt today!

/ Got my TBN shirt today! #1  

Boondox

Elite Member
Tractor
Deere 4044R cab, Kubota KX-121-3S
Wow; it's a work of art! Thanks for offering these, Muhammad! T-shirt weather is about another four months away, but I can hardly wait! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Pete

/ Got my TBN shirt today! #2  
You were the farthest one away from here, but got it first. Go figure. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bring on the pictures, guys!

/ Got my TBN shirt today! #3  
Yeah, I was kinda wondering how they slid right past me on the way to Boondox! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Oh heck, mine are probably waiting for me at home right now.

Hey Pete - how about a pic or two of you modeling your T-shirt? We need a poster boy for TBN! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Got my TBN shirt today! #4  
Pete:

For the rest of us please subject your body to a few moments of cold and post a picture. Wanna see what colour you have.

Mine will probably get hung up in customs for weeks.

Egon

/ Got my TBN shirt today! #5  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( For the rest of us please subject your body to a few moments of cold and post a picture. Wanna see what colour you have.
)</font>

Egon,

Are you kidding?? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif It has to be <font color="orange"> ORANGE </font> !

Do you actually think that Clementine would let Pete anywhere near her if he was wearing some other color?! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Got my TBN shirt today! #6  
<font color="blue">Do you actually think that Clementine would let Pete anywhere near her if he was wearing some other color?! </font>

Uh oh. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Got my TBN shirt today! #7  
Mine left Phoenix on Saturday, no further updates since /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ Got my TBN shirt today! #8  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Uh oh. )</font>

Oh NO!! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Don't tell us.............he didn't really, did he????? /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

See what happens when you eat all of that Vermont cheese? It makes your mind do funny things! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Got my TBN shirt today! #9  
<font color="blue">Don't tell us.............he didn't really, did he?????</font>

I can't say. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Got my TBN shirt today!
Actually, it's black because my bride thinks I'm sexy in black shirts! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif Besides, if I wear orange after a large meal I resemble a pumpkin!

Pete

Attachments

• 370719-TBNShirt.JPG
    370719-TBNShirt.JPG
    22.4 KB · Views: 158