Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

California - S.F. East Bay & Sierra foothills
    Tractor
    Kubota L2500DT Standard Transmission

Default Check Mate

My wife doesn't always consult me on matters that I think she should, but this time it worked out okay.

Whenever it's time to order new bank checks, we pretty much never agree on which free background to order. Try to imagine Tim The Tool Man Taylor "discussing" the choices with Jill, and you've got the picture. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

So this last time, she didn't even discuss it with me. Just went ahead and ordered them without my discerning input. Well, the new checks arrived today, and I'll have to say she did all right. See the top corner of the check in the attached picture.

Our 17th anniversary is coming up in a few weeks. Maybe I'll keep her after all. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tractor
    New Holland TC40D

Default Re: Check Mate

How Cute [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Tractor
    TC-40D SS New Holland

Harv I really like it but looks more like a New Holland than a kubota. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Harv,
    THAT'LL be the day that we get checks with a tractor on it [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    I write one or two checks a year. I have to use ones that have bears on them.......one time it was Pooh [img]/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Tractor
    4210 MFWD Ehydro--'89 JD 318

Hang onto your wife, she is a keeper. Mine doesn't seem to care about what the checks I order look like, all she cares about is that there is enough money in MY account to cover the ones she writes. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Tractor
    none, nothing, nada

Lets see, Harv, June perhaps is your wife's name, you live at 136 something road and my guess Walnut Creek. Your wife has a good sense of humor, I like it. Good to hear from you, Rat...

Tractor
    New Holland TC29D, 2001

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Lets see, Harv, June perhaps is your wife's name, you live at 136 something road and my guess Walnut Creek. Your wife has a good sense of humor, I like it. Good to hear from you, Rat... )</font>

Harv if you would have shown the rest of the check maybe you would have gotten lucky and someone would have put some money in your account for you?? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] But then maybe someone would have drawn some out for you. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Hey Rat haven't heard from you in a while?

murph

Tractor
    TC-40D SS New Holland

Harv if you would have given Rat any more numbers he would also have your social security number figured out by now. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Does that picture mean she's gonna get you a backhoe to go on your kubota? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

California - S.F. East Bay & Sierra foothills
    Tractor
    Kubota L2500DT Standard Transmission

Mike -

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( looks more like a New Holland than a kubota )</font>

Hard to tell with the naked eye, but see what you think after you look at the attached enlargement.

RaT -

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( June perhaps is your wife's name, you live at 136 something road and my guess Walnut Creek )</font>

Yes, No, and Maybe. But not in that order. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

BTW -- I'm depending on you and RobertN to keep my property from washing away until I get back up there.

Bird -

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Does that picture mean she's gonna get you a backhoe to go on your Kubota? )</font>

You're married. What do you think? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast