Canadian "Snow Birds"

/ Canadian "Snow Birds" #1  

RSKY

Veteran Member
Kentucky, West of the Lakes, South of Possum Trot.
Tractor
Kioti CK20S
Wife and I spent the weekend in Evansville Indiana watching the Blue Angels and the Snowbirds. The Canadian team stayed in the same hotel as us. Happiest bunch of military people I've ever seen. Also the slimmest and most attractive military women in their skin tight red coveralls.

Ahem.........

The Snowbirds did an amazing flight performance.

Did I mention the young women in the very tight red coveralls?

Anyway.......we had a nice weekend.

RSKY

/ Canadian "Snow Birds" #2  
Wife and I spent the weekend in Evansville Indiana watching the Blue Angels and the Snowbirds. The Canadian team stayed in the same hotel as us. Happiest bunch of military people I've ever seen. Also the slimmest and most attractive military women in their skin tight red coveralls.

Ahem.........

The Snowbirds did an amazing flight performance.

Did I mention the young women in the very tight red coveralls?

Anyway.......we had a nice weekend.

RSKY

A picture would be nice....Oh, BTW, it's been my observation that they have some right purty women in Kentucky, not to mention Tennessee, Oklahoma and Texas. I guess it's time I visited Canada. :)

/ Canadian "Snow Birds" #3  
Several years ago, my unit was picked to be observed by a Canadian artillery unit during live fire exercises over a 5 day event. They were all extremely knowledgeable about manual fire mission processes, but (in my opinion) the kicker was that they also brought along four females that worked in their radar sections. Those ladies were all up to date on current radar operations, especially counter-battery fire, but what lingers in my mind was how good they looked in their saggy battle dress uniforms!

At the unit party afterwards, they also proved that they were also capable of drinking most of my men under the table

/ Canadian "Snow Birds" #4  
Meh...Canadians...:rolleyes: :laughing:

Canadian_girl.jpg

/ Canadian "Snow Birds" #5  
   / Canadian "Snow Birds" #7  
Alabama has some decent girls also: engagement.jpg

/ Canadian "Snow Birds" #8  
Southern girls forever!!!!!!