This takes a special kind of stupid!

/ This takes a special kind of stupid! #2  
Wow, Is all I have to say

/ This takes a special kind of stupid! #4  
That video is so weird. Some of it is from shore apparantly bystander video, and some of it is from the CCG boat. So what happened? The tv station grabbed both videos, edited them together and then used it to run their story? Around here the news doesn't even upload their videos half the time, they just link directly to some dude's youtube video and call that a news report. Besides it is hard to picture the CCG vessel trying to save a baby, and one of the deck hands decides to pull out his phone to take a video instead of doing his job. If he was videoing in an official capacity to document the CCG rescue effort, why would he give the video to the news team?

I am not saying it is necessarily a fake, just that it is really weird.

/ This takes a special kind of stupid! #6  
I can remember the "PFD" I had a toddler. It was a long piece of styrofoam that was shaped like a SCUBA tank and was painted rescue orange. You put it on your back with a belt around your waist. It was perfect for holding you on the surface of the water...

Face down....

You learned to dog paddle really quick and to keep your head up. I wonder how many kids were killed by that thing...

Later,
Dan

/ This takes a special kind of stupid! #7  
"At least I was responsible enough to admit that I'd be a lousy parent."
That was part of our reason for not having kids, but this was the real clincher:
nokids.jpg

Wish we had known they were lying to us, sure didn't work out that way! :laughing:

/ This takes a special kind of stupid! #8  
From the title, I thought this would be about setting off fireworks from your head.

/ This takes a special kind of stupid! #10  
I can remember the "PFD" I had a toddler. It was a long piece of styrofoam that was shaped like a SCUBA tank and was painted rescue orange. You put it on your back with a belt around your waist. It was perfect for holding you on the surface of the water...

Face down....

You learned to dog paddle really quick and to keep your head up. I wonder how many kids were killed by that thing...

Later,
Dan

That sounds like a small child execution device.:shocked: