AMP762

Gold Member
Tractor
Mitsu D1550 Farmall super A
Anyone using it<how long,comments

/ windows 10 #3  
Just got it yesterday...So far much better than Windows 8

/ windows 10 #4  
What would interest me that win 7 does not do? Because win 7 works pretty well. I wonder what operational benefits it offers.

/ windows 10 #5  
What would interest me that win 7 does not do? Because win 7 works pretty well. I wonder what operational benefits it offers.

I had Windows 7 and it wasn't too bad; upgraded to Windows 8 which was terrible, then to 8.1 and it's usable, but certainly not what I'd call good. So I'm waiting to see about Windows 10.

/ windows 10 #6  
Not yet but I'm definitely looking forward to it.

My Windows 7 computer died a fortnight ago which meant a 2hr drive into the Big Smoke to buy a new one. I'm a 'stuck in my ways' old fart and the Windows 8.1 of the new system is an embuggerance.

I've practically set up my desktop to mimic Windows 7 as much as I can. :rolleyes:

/ windows 10 #7  
Not yet but I'm definitely looking forward to it.

My Windows 7 computer died a fortnight ago which meant a 2hr drive into the Big Smoke to buy a new one. I'm a 'stuck in my ways' old fart and the Windows 8.1 of the new system is an embuggerance.

I've practically set up my desktop to mimic Windows 7 as much as I can. :rolleyes:

Ok, I had not heard that one before... but the meaning is clear right out of the box.:laughing:

/ windows 10 #8  
I installed it on my Windows 7 laptop yesterday. I never tried Windows 8 or 8.1, but so far it seems good. Laptop seems to be a little snappier, install went without a hitch. No regrets on upgrading, would do it again but have not had a lot of time with it.

/ windows 10 #9  

It's a lot like windows 7 just a lot of other things on it.. The main thing is it is very easy to use. Would recommend if you have win. 8 and you should have the free download on the bottom right or go to microsoft downloads.

/ windows 10 #10  
I installed the Beta version on my laptop very early in the year and am up to Evaluation copy 10162. The only problem I had was that when each updated copy was installed it unset my selection for the touchpad of 'Disable when external USB pointing device plug in'. A minor inconvenience. The big plus was that that annoying !@#$%#@#@# sidebar doesn't pop out every time you move the cursor near the right edge of the screen. I will install it on my desktop.