Anyone else like horehound?

/ Anyone else like horehound? #1  

2LaneCruzer

Super Star Member
Tractor
John Deere LX172
I have developed a taste for horehound candy over the years, but seem to be the only one in the family that likes it. It was the one candy that we could keep around the house when the girls were little; my one daughter would eat anything and everything sweet, but horehound was her absolute last resort. I know there must be a few other people that like it, else you couldn't buy it (there's only one place in town where I can find it though). :)

/ Anyone else like horehound? #2  
Yes - I like the flavor, also. Haven't had any in ages. Its not found in grocery stores around here. I get specialized candies - chocolate covered gummy bears - at a candy store over in Coeur d'Alene, ID. Next time I "go for bears" I'll have to look for that also. We always had it at Christmas time and it was the one candy that was last to go - so I developed a taste for it.

/ Anyone else like horehound?
Yes - I like the flavor, also. Haven't had any in ages. Its not found in grocery stores around here. I get specialized candies - chocolate covered gummy bears - at a candy store over in Coeur d'Alene, ID. Next time I "go for bears" I'll have to look for that also. We always had it at Christmas time and it was the one candy that was last to go - so I developed a taste for it.

I'm pretty sure that you can buy it online. I also like the old-timey Tom's Peanut Butter bar. Never see them any more, but can find the packages of the miniatures, of all places, at the local True Value Hardware.

/ Anyone else like horehound? #4  
My wife loves the stuff. She gets her fix at Cracker Barrel.

/ Anyone else like horehound? #5  
My mom loves it, dad used to get her some every now and then. She is 91 now and has to watch her sugar so she has not had any for years. Ed

/ Anyone else like horehound? #8  
I have a friend who was kind of a horehound in his younger days.

Might explain a few things in his life nowadays.

/ Anyone else like horehound?
I have a friend who was kind of a horehound in his younger days.

Might explain a few things in his life nowadays.

Like epididymal cysts, prostatitis, incontinence and frequent unrequited priapisms? :rolleyes: