Now I know why I'm seeing so many black helicopters! :D

/ Now I know why I'm seeing so many black helicopters! :D #2  
I thought it was related to a sale on black paint at Sherwin Williams.

Who knew?

/ Now I know why I'm seeing so many black helicopters! :D #5  
Only one failure since 1998... That puts them on par with GM and Chrysler!

Just remember to order 1/2 size larger than your usual hat size. They run small, and will shrink a little if exposed to high heat, such as the exhaust from alien craft.

You might want to order a full size larger if you are going to wear it with an optional fur liner in the winter.

/ Now I know why I'm seeing so many black helicopters! :D #6  
Just remember to order 1/2 size larger than your usual hat size. They run small, and will shrink a little if exposed to high heat, such as the exhaust from alien craft.

You might want to order a full size larger if you are going to wear it with an optional fur liner in the winter.

To he.. with the brain, I want a cast iron cod piece.

/ Now I know why I'm seeing so many black helicopters! :D #7  
Tish-tosh & pshaw! Amateurs!!! Everyone knows that an aluminium COLANDER is de-rigueur for avoiding alien/government mind control.

They also act as Tiger Repellent... mine works perfectly as I haven't even seen a tiger around here since wearing it! :thumbsup:

/ Now I know why I'm seeing so many black helicopters! :D #8  
Consumer alert for those interested in communicating with aliens. Don't waste your money by buying the Altair 3000.

6axenu.jpg

The only thing I've picked up on mine is the Jim Rome Show. $999.95 + S & H down the drain.:thumbdown:

Steve

/ Now I know why I'm seeing so many black helicopters! :D #9  
Everybody knows you have to use copper.:thumbsup: And you need a 10ft ground wire to deflect the waves to the ground.
That is why the government controls the price of copper and won't let you wear your hat on a plane.:thumbdown:

/ Now I know why I'm seeing so many black helicopters! :D #10  
Well three of them landed in the field in front of my house about a month ago. They had German markings (look at the tail area) and were fully armed with window and door guns.

Attachments

• !cid_0075F84E6C0348C3898ABB727754AB2C@StrayCatzDesk.jpg
    !cid_0075F84E6C0348C3898ABB727754AB2C@StrayCatzDesk.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 298