WHATN THE H_LL IS GOING ON WITH THE LIVE STREAMING?

/ WHATN THE H_LL IS GOING ON WITH THE LIVE STREAMING? #1  

coobie

Tractor
Kubota RTV 1100c, JD 740,Kioti DK 40 with KL401 loader .
SPAMMMM

/ WHATN THE H_LL IS GOING ON WITH THE LIVE STREAMING? #2  
Evidently someone (entity) has written a fairly sophisticated bot...
I would guess that the admin is just waiting on 'vbulletin' to issue an upgrade...?

/ WHATN THE H_LL IS GOING ON WITH THE LIVE STREAMING? #3  
I set up a military forum for a reunion organization I was part of. I moderated it daily and got some spam occasionally. One day I got over 200 spammed posts spread all thru the forum. It took a lot of work to go through every sub forum and delete each one.

I reluctantly had to set my new member options so that I had to approve each new member before they could post. I had to check everyday for new member requests but it eliminated the spam.

It's an option here I think but it's a little problematic in that it makes work for the admin and keeps people from signing up and using the forum right away. They have to wait for admin to approve them.

I think spammers should be allowed to be shot.

/ WHATN THE H_LL IS GOING ON WITH THE LIVE STREAMING? #4  
I set up a military forum for a reunion organization I was part of. I moderated it daily and got some spam occasionally. One day I got over 200 spammed posts spread all thru the forum. It took a lot of work to go through every sub forum and delete each one.

I reluctantly had to set my new member options so that I had to approve each new member before they could post. I had to check everyday for new member requests but it eliminated the spam.

It's an option here I think but it's a little problematic in that it makes work for the admin and keeps people from signing up and using the forum right away. They have to wait for admin to approve them.

I think spammers should be allowed to be shot.

Before they're shot they need to be hooked up to a tractor and dragged around some, preferably in some very rough rocky terrain with cactus. They need to suffer and shooting them outright is too quick and too easy. It's OK to shot them after they've passed out from the pain.

/ WHATN THE H_LL IS GOING ON WITH THE LIVE STREAMING? #5  
Before they're shot they need to be hooked up to a tractor and dragged around some, preferably in some very rough rocky terrain with cactus. They need to suffer and shooting them outright is too quick and too easy. It's OK to shot them after they've passed out from the pain.

Then rub some salt into their wounds.

/ WHATN THE H_LL IS GOING ON WITH THE LIVE STREAMING? #6  
Before or after the alcohol? Of course the last thing is relieving yourselves on their screaming writhing body.

/ WHATN THE H_LL IS GOING ON WITH THE LIVE STREAMING? #7  
Before or after the alcohol? Of course the last thing is relieving yourselves on their screaming writhing body.

While we drink some good beer first so we have some ammo.:drink::dance1:

/ WHATN THE H_LL IS GOING ON WITH THE LIVE STREAMING? #8  
Youse guise would be too easy on the effing modem mutt spammers...!

/ WHATN THE H_LL IS GOING ON WITH THE LIVE STREAMING? #9  
Ha ha ha, you guys are hilarious! Although I do think they are the scum of the earth, I'd just prefer let the Lord deal with em.

Chris

/ WHATN THE H_LL IS GOING ON WITH THE LIVE STREAMING? #10  

Face down & backwards!