smstonypoint

Tractor
NH TN 55, Kubota B2320 & RTV 900, Bad Boy Outlaw ZTR
CiSYS89XIAEOZZH.jpg

Wathan Funeral Home

CiSpnR3VAAAqjWC.jpg

Steve

/ Texting while driving #2  
1st sign should read TEXT AND DIE. Need another that says IDIOTS DO IT.

Ralph

/ Texting while driving #3  
Anyone else see the amazing irony in that second one?

/ Texting while driving #5  
Hopefully it's photoshopped

/ Texting while driving #7  
I enjoy the humor of the signs. I am truly amazed (I guess I really shouldn't be) at the number of people I see texting (or potentially just check their phones with other activities/social media/etc). At any given stoplight, I can look around and at least 1/4 to 1/2 the people can be observed looking down (granted, they are stopped, but often times I'm behind them and they sit at a green light).

Similarly, I have been passed on the interstate (I drive about 75 in a 70 mph zone) by people with their hands on wheel holding their phones texting as they drive. Of course, just last week, I passed a gentlemen driving down the road and he had what appeared to be a manual of some sort on the steering wheel while he was driving - so it doesn't even take electronic media.

I've talked with some of my coworkers, and they admit to texting while driving - usually, just because they can. I urge them not to. I tried it one time, just to see if I could, on my 1/2 mile long dead end road. I couldn't stay between the ditches. I rarely even talk on the phone while driving, mostly just because it's annoying to me.

Enough of my soapbox message.

Good luck and take care.

/ Texting while driving #8  
Anyone else see the amazing irony in that second one?

Maybe it's a police sting, which would be great, text them, they track the number & send a citation:thumbsup:

/ Texting while driving #10  
I rarely even talk on the phone while driving

Until I bought my current F150 with which I can answer calls or make calls without taking my hands off the steering wheel, I just wouldn't use my cell phone at all when driving. Whether it was receiving or making a call, I just got out of traffic and stopped to use the cell phone.