Memorial Day

/ Memorial Day #1  

jerrybob

Tractor
yanmar 186D....JD LT180....DR Brush Cutter
Tomorrow is Memorial Day....time for family/friends gatherings....bar-b-q's and the start of summer. Please take the time to remember the real purpose.....give thanks to those who have died while serving our country. Thank you to all that have served. Thank you to all currently serving. But most importantly.......Thank you to all who gave the ultimate sacrifice.........true heroes!

/ Memorial Day #2  
X2...

Be safe...

Have fun...

And remember to pay tribute to those who serve our great nation.

/ Memorial Day #3  
image.png

/ Memorial Day #4  
We all owe a great debt to all who served and an even greater debt to those who gave all for their country and for the world. THANK YOU. Ed

/ Memorial Day #5  
HEADQUARTERS GRAND ARMY OF THE REPUBLIC
General Orders No.11, WASHINGTON, D.C., May 5, 1868

1. The 30th day of May, 1868, is designated for the purpose of strewing with flowers or otherwise decorating the graves of comrades who died in defense of their country during the late rebellion, and whose bodies now lie in almost every city, village, and hamlet church-yard in the land. In this observance no form of ceremony is prescribed, but posts and comrades will in their own way arrange such fitting services and testimonials of respect as circumstances may permit...

May you all Rest in Peace...

Attachments

• memorial_day.jpg
    memorial_day.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 118
   / Memorial Day #6  
AMEN.

/ Memorial Day #7  
To some it's just a paid vacation day and a 3 day weekend,.. That's sad.

/ Memorial Day #8  
Good morning all.

No BBQ's today. Will be spending the day at services for the fallen veterans, my Father's grave (WWII) and my nephew (US Army)
Thank you to all who served. Safe travels today.

/ Memorial Day #9  
Just got in from the parade in Thomasville, NC. Past, present and future soldiers justly honored - Thanks to all for your service!

/ Memorial Day #10  
"All gave some and some gave all"

"For those that fought for it freedom has a flavor the protected will never know or truly understand"

I tip a glass today to all my brothers that did not come home and to their families my prayer for peace

Freedom is not free but bought with the blood of young Americans , our countries true heroes

Sorry just the rant of an old soldier fading away but not forgetting his friends who never had the chance to grow old