U.S. Navy Terrorist Catch and Release Program

/ U.S. Navy Terrorist Catch and Release Program #1  

Golfgar4

Elite Member
Tractor
None -yet. Until then FunBuggy (EZ-Go) will have to do!
The US Navy today announced that it has released ****** Hussein after questioning him extensively while he was held prisoner aboard a US aircraft carrier in the Arabian Sea. In a humanitarian gesture, $750,000 was returned to ****** and he was given a white Ford Fairlane automobile upon being released from custody.

This attached photo shows ****** on his way home just after being released by the Navy.

Attachments

• 405839-Saddam3.bmp
    96 KB · Views: 429
   / U.S. Navy Terrorist Catch and Release Program #2  
If it were only true. I can think of a few others I'd like to have in the back seat, but no politics allowed.

/ U.S. Navy Terrorist Catch and Release Program #3  
That's pretty good! I have seen it a few times before, but I like it every time I see it. Now, to only persuade the Navy to actually do that! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ U.S. Navy Terrorist Catch and Release Program
I hadn't seen it before, and it really cracked me up! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I thought about whether it had been posted here, but I couldn't remember seeing it, so I threw it out for general enjoyment. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ U.S. Navy Terrorist Catch and Release Program #5  
Not to pull the plug on this but that shot is in all likelihood, a video frame taken while testing the steam ram of the catapult on that boat.

Huge spec'd led sleds to simulate all AC weights used for testing the biznez end of the catapults on the carriers. The one question I always wondered was if they ever recovered the catapultees used for testing.

Or perhaps just your everyday doctored internet photo dump. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I didn't really believe it was real! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I just thought it was a Hoot! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ U.S. Navy Terrorist Catch and Release Program #7  
You mean it's not real? I believe EVERYTHING I see on the net.

/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif