Gasoline Prices Going Down?

/ Gasoline Prices Going Down? #1  

Bird

Epic Contributor
Early this morning, I noticed a news article that said the average nationwide gasoline price is $2.21 a gallon; lowest it's been in a decade. I guess this area is a little below the national average; most of what I've seen has been from $1.71 to $2.05 a gallon. But then this morning, I filled up at Buc-ee's, north side of Ft. Worth, for $1.599 a gallon. And that really was the lowest I've seen in recent memory.

/ Gasoline Prices Going Down? #2  
2.39 to 2.59 here in Howell. Our prices in Livingston county are usually 20 to 50 cents higher than the urban counties around us. A couple of families own most of the stations in the county. In some areas, one owner owns all the "competing" stations.

/ Gasoline Prices Going Down? #3  
$1.91 is the lowest I have paid here (NEOH) recently. Price then jumped to $2.25, and is now back down to $2.05 or so.

/ Gasoline Prices Going Down? #4  
$1.91 is the lowest I have paid here (NEOH) recently. Price then jumped to $2.25, and is now back down to $2.05 or so.

You can thank Marathon for that.

/ Gasoline Prices Going Down? #5  
2.20 in Northwest Ohio. Having a lot of pipelines and transmission going thru our areas.

/ Gasoline Prices Going Down? #6  
Early this morning, I noticed a news article that said the average nationwide gasoline price is $2.21 a gallon; lowest it's been in a decade. I guess this area is a little below the national average; most of what I've seen has been from $1.71 to $2.05 a gallon. But then this morning, I filled up at Buc-ee's, north side of Ft. Worth, for $1.599 a gallon. And that really was the lowest I've seen in recent memory.

Don't believe the news without studying.
gas-prices.JPG
From gasbuddy.

Prices were lowest in February.

/ Gasoline Prices Going Down? #8  
$2.17 a gallon down in the new Walmart gas station in Gaylord. Make use of it anytime I am down in the big city....... :)

/ Gasoline Prices Going Down? #10  
On my way back from D.C., where it was 2.29, I filled up in Chattanooga, TN at 1.71 at gallon.