You know...

/ You know... #1  

RSKY

Veteran Member
Kentucky, West of the Lakes, South of Possum Trot.
Tractor
Kioti CK20S
You know that you are a granddaddy with granddaughters when you know all the Strawberry Shortcake characters.

If you don't know what I'm talking about just move on.

Also helps when you know how to paint very small toenails.

/ You know... #2  
And when your working in the shop humming ...... Do you wanna build a snowman.....

/ You know... #3  
For my youngest daughter (2 yo) it's 'Let it go', also from the movie 'Frozen'... or anything Minnie Mouse.

I can't sit down with her with out her wanting to watch Minnie Mouse or Let It Go videos on YouTube. Really cut into my TBN time, until I got out my old phone that still connects to our WiFi... now she's got her own 'hello', as she calls cell phones.

The older girls (almost 10, 12, and almost 14) have moved onto much less adorable Justin Bieber style crap...

/ You know... #4  
I have 7 granddaughters and the youngest who is 3 wants to watch PJ Masks, on Disney, all the time. She also always wants to ride on Papa's tractor.

/ You know... #5  
You know you are a father when both you and the dog serve as a model for their pretend hairdresser operation.

/ You know... #6  
2LaneCruzer been through that with 3 daughters:laughing:..Bigcountry..I feel your pain :thumbsup:

/ You know... #7  
You know you are a father when both you and the dog serve as a model for their pretend hairdresser operation.

My wife has more blackmail photos than I care to admit or would ever show.......:laughing:

But I wouldn't trade it for anything.:eek:

Now back to digging that hole for the first boyfriend, got another 10 years or so but no time is too soon.....:devil:

/ You know... #8  
For my 10 year old, it was "Dora the Explorer" and "Diego"..."Swiper, no swiping! Swiper, no swiping! Swiper, no swiping!"

/ You know... #9  
My wife has more blackmail photos than I care to admit or would ever show.......:laughing:

But I wouldn't trade it for anything.:eek:

Now back to digging that hole for the first boyfriend, got another 10 years or so but no time is too soon.....:devil:

I would tell you about my polished toe nails, but it was so traumatic I have blocked it out of my memory.

/ You know...
Oh yeah, fingernail polish. Went to work on midnight shift one time with the nail on my left little finger painted bright red. Being half asleep I didn't notice until somebody pointed it out at the before shift safety meeting. About thirty guys standing around. I just said that I had young daughters and everybody nodded their head. No more heard about it.

I never figured out when they painted it.

RSKY