I AM TIRED

/ I AM TIRED #1  

frank_f15

Super Member, Rest in Peace
Tractor
kubota b2400- R4 tires
I AM TIRED

THE DAUGHTER AND 3 YEAR old grand son came for the weekend! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif took him down into the woods where he proceded to pick up every stick and throw it, then he found stones that needed throwing into the water. then we played squirt gun, of course then we had to have a ride on the tractors. then i took him, mom and grandma out to dinner. then gram and mom went to play bingo, leaving me in charge of the dynamo. went for anothe walk in the woods, got cleaned up, watched videos(bob the builder) and finally put him to bed. WHERE DO THEY GET THAT MUCH ENERGY? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif GRAND PA IS WIPPED. but what a great day /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ I AM TIRED #2  
Re: I AM TIRED

Don't use the Energizer batteries on the smaller units. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ I AM TIRED #3  

Its great thow ain't it? Wait till you find all your screw drivers stuck in the grass with the mower. ! Grand-dads are hero's fer sure.

/ I AM TIRED #4  

I AM TIRED.....

THEN GO TO SLEEP /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Glad you had a great day.....Gramps /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif!

/ I AM TIRED #5  

You're getting no sympathy from me. My son and his family came from Scotland to visit for a month over the Christmas holidays. He has 4 kids. The 3 older ones were no problem to keep amused but he has a 2 year old terror. I have to say though that the boy has potential. He loved to ride on the tractor, on the paved driveway, from the house to the gate. We spent hours just running back and forth. I must have put 50 hours on the tractor doing that. After a month I was plain worn out, totally exhausted, running around with him. Where do they get all that energy???? Did we have fun? You bet we did!!!!
The thing we noticed most after they had returned home was the silence around the place. It took some getting used to again. In fact my wife commented the other day that it might be getting too quiet and we should really think of going to visit them this summer. She could be right. Just in case, I've started working out. This time I'm going to be ready. We'll see who wears who out this time. Round 2 is about to begin!!!!!

/ I AM TIRED #6  

You have that right, my almost 3 year old loves tools. He has a bad habit of dropping them the second something more interesting comes along. It's locating where they got dropped that is the challenge. The mower can find them quickly.

/ I AM TIRED #7  

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( WHERE DO THEY GET THAT MUCH ENERGY)</font>

Frank,
They have the same amount of energy that we grandfather types have. They just don't have as much body to lug around. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ I AM TIRED #8  

<font color="blue"> They just don't have as much body to lug around </font>

Strange, my wife said something along those lines.

/ I AM TIRED

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( They have the same amount of energy that we grandfather types have. They just don't have as much body to lug around.

)</font>
not sure about that Mark> i don't remember having that much energy. when he gets tired just puts his head down an off to sleep he goes, not a care in the world.

/ I AM TIRED

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( This time I'm going to be ready. We'll see who wears who out this time. Round 2 is about to begin!!!!!
)</font>

HEY FRANK: even tho we have the same name i am going to put my $$$ on the 2 year old. even if u out last him for a day, when he wakes up he will be rairng to go, u on the other hand will still be tired and sore /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif