You're 21 and have the Gallardo, Now What ?

/ You're 21 and have the Gallardo, Now What ? #1  

3930dave

Tractor
Ford 3930
No, apparently not just another spoiled rich kid....

BBC - Autos - How to make $1, a day driving cars

..... and he's pulling this off while getting an engineering degree !

That comment above might look like spam..... but it's actually a pretty cool story of somebody being very successful combining a strong work ethic with a hobby. Also a good example of why traditional media companies are running scared...

Rgds, D.

/ You're 21 and have the Gallardo, Now What ? #2  
Pleasant surprise, most kids these days lack the work ethics to do that...

/ You're 21 and have the Gallardo, Now What ?
I did chuckle at the reference to 2 1/2 years being a long time....

But hey, he is 21, and in the age of Internet time and nanosecond attention spans I guess that is a long time today. Persistent and smart can go a long way.

Rgds, D.

/ You're 21 and have the Gallardo, Now What ? #4  
I read the title to the thread and though of when the neighbor kid got a new Trans Am when she got her license. A friend of mine pointed out that every car gets going forward probably wont be that nice and will be a bit of a disappointment. I don't think that will be a problem for him at all. He is a hard worker with a focus. I think he should branch out and do videos on luxury yachts and travel destinations.

/ You're 21 and have the Gallardo, Now What ?
I read the title to the thread and though of when the neighbor kid got a new Trans Am when she got her license. A friend of mine pointed out that every car gets going forward probably wont be that nice and will be a bit of a disappointment. I don't think that will be a problem for him at all. He is a hard worker with a focus. I think he should branch out and do videos on luxury yachts and travel destinations.

Yachts.... well, you never know.....

Before seeing that article, I'd have a hard time believing that all sorts of individuals and dealerships would just hand the keys for high-end vehicles over to a young person to play with......

Good example of build it and they will come.....

Rgds, D.