HEADING OUT TOMORROW

/ HEADING OUT TOMORROW #1  

frank_f15

Super Member, Rest in Peace
Tractor
kubota b2400- R4 tires
leaving tomorrow for the sunny southwest to vist the kids, first to las veags to see the son then on to phoenix to see the daughter. might get a chance to get online from the sons place but one of my jobs at the daughters is to get her a new computer and get it running all in 3 days /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif going to be quite a chage in temp for this old coot. temp here today, 48 deg. in las vegas 99 deg. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ HEADING OUT TOMORROW #2  
Frank..... put a quarter into one of the slot machines for me and if I win, I will split the proceeds with you. Thanks .... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ HEADING OUT TOMORROW #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Frank..... put a quarter into one of the slot machines for me and if I win, I will split the proceeds with you. Thanks .... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )</font>

Your too kind Junkman /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif. G

/ HEADING OUT TOMORROW #4  
I take it your flying, with only 3 days. Upstate NY is a long ways from almost everywhere. Except Upstate!
Have fun.

/ HEADING OUT TOMORROW
going to be in phoenix for anly 3 days , but 4 days in vegas. yep am flying.

/ HEADING OUT TOMORROW
JUNKMAN: i was thinking of putting $1 in for u!!! will let you know how much u did not win /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ HEADING OUT TOMORROW #7  
Frank,

I have never been to Las Vegas, but I think Junkman is pulling your leg....putting a quarter in a slot machine is pretty much a lost effort when you consider the small payoff you might win. Be a big spender and don't put in AT LEAST $5 to make the effort worthwhile.

(this advice comes from a cheapskate who only plays the quarter slots once a year on cruise ships...)

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif