Happy Days!!!

/ Happy Days!!! #1  

cowboydoc

Tractor
JD 8320 MFWD, JD 6415 MFWD, FEL, and cab, John Deere MFWD 4600, John Deere 4020, John Deere 4430, John Deere 455 mower, Deutz, and Gehl 4610 perkins skidsteer
Well just off the phone with the golf course and made the first tee time of the year for tomorrow!!! Finally no more hitting wiffle balls in the pole barn!

18-35034-TRACTO~1.GIF

/ Happy Days!!! #2  
I looked thinking we'd see a Fonz thread /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif AAAAAYE

RobertN in Shingle Springs Calif

/ Happy Days!!! #3  
Now thats a sign of spring you lucky rascal /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Oh sure Richard rub it in,for we just got another 12" of snow so far today,and still snowing like crazy.

Now if I had your nice pole barn right now,I would invite DFB down w/his H-D and we would ride around and around on our M/C's. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Have a grand time tomorrow!!

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Happy Days!!!
Tom,
You are sure welcome to come down and use it!!! I sure won't be in it tomorrow /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

18-35034-TRACTO~1.GIF

/ Happy Days!!! #5  
<font color=blue>I looked thinking we'd see a Fonz thread </font color=blue>

Me Too BUCKO!!

/ Happy Days!!! #6  
No golf around here for at least three more months, but I just found another reason to have golden retrievers. They are so stupid they'll happily chase snow balls in a field six feet deep in snow for hours on end! Now I love my dogs, but bright they ain't!

Pete

www.GatewayToVermont.com

/ Happy Days!!!
Are you kidding me? You mean that you won't be able to play golf until July??? And then when does the snow start again? Boy and I thought I got cabin fever here!

18-35034-TRACTO~1.GIF

/ Happy Days!!! #8  
Usually we see the ground again in mid-April, the last of the snow is gone sometime in May, and the ground firms up in early June. This year has been a little different. Here it is the last day of March, and my gage still shows a snow depth of 54" in the yard. The 40x40x5' deep pit at the end of the driveway is filled in and piled over 8 feet high from me plowing all winter. That's gonna take a while to melt.

The big fear now in the lower elevations (I'm at 1500' and safe) is that any rain is likely to cause extensive flooding. They say our snowpack is the equivalent of 16" of rainfall, so the slower it melts the better for all concerned.

The first significant snow of the season usually hits us in mid-October, but doesn't stick till the ground freezes in November sometime. But you have to look at the bright side. Snow provides fantastic bucket practice, and New Englanders are some of the best FEL users around. Why, thanks to all that practice I'm just about to the point where I can scoop up a dog turd while going a respectable clip without disturbing the grass beneath it!

Pete

www.GatewayToVermont.com

/ Happy Days!!! #9  
I second that on the FEL part. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
To bad we can't use the same motto as the post office,but than again if the roads are snow full or icy no mail,but us new Englanders just dig a little deeper.

Better chill another bottle,for the weather station 60%+ change of snow heading towards us. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Happy Days!!! #10  
Pete, a 4wd SUPER pooper scooper??

6-27459-jimsford.gif
jim