Has anyone bought anything from greenpartstore?

/ Has anyone bought anything from greenpartstore? #1  

cooljoe00

Tractor
Kioti NX6010HST Cab
I have been looking for some john deere brand grease and of of the only places I found that sell it is greenpartstore.com. I just wanted to know if anyone has bought anything from this site. Buying things from new websites always has me on edge, so I was looking for some feedback if anyone has used the site.

/ Has anyone bought anything from greenpartstore? #2  
Yes,
I know I've ordered stuff from them and had good results.
Can't recall exactly what, but probably filters, maybe some belts for my riding mower. Look back, I'm positive it was them that I gave $850 to for a 2nd SCV kit for the tractor and had no problems.

/ Has anyone bought anything from greenpartstore? #3  
I've used them several times. Very good service.

/ Has anyone bought anything from greenpartstore? #4  
Easy to work with and about the same price as the dealer. No great deals like one would think, at least in the stuff I bought.

/ Has anyone bought anything from greenpartstore? #5  
I bought new plastic and OEM Seats for my E-Gator. A pleasure to do business with and for whatever reason cheaper then any other place. I thought all JD dealers had to comply with corporate pricing. Too bad they aren't in Canada. Wait. Nothing worth while is in Canada (anymore).

/ Has anyone bought anything from greenpartstore? #6  
I buy all the parts for my jd mower there. Never a problem.

/ Has anyone bought anything from greenpartstore? #7  
I've purchased from them several times - always had good service. Even got a huggie in my last order.

/ Has anyone bought anything from greenpartstore? #8  
I've purchased from them several times - always had good service. Even got a huggie in my last order.

They sent you a diaper?
3293c0f4-b4bd-4a72-b364-e58cdb778f34.png.w240.png

/ Has anyone bought anything from greenpartstore? #9  
I think that is the website that a member here offers discounts through. See Tractor Time with Tim on his website or youtube channel.