Another shipping RANT, this time FedEx

/ Another shipping RANT, this time FedEx #1  

newbury

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota's - B7610, M4700
So I ordered a pair of Crocs at a good price from Crocs in California to my house in Alexandria, VA.

Here's the shipping so far:
Bloomington, CA --> Albuquerque, NM -->Sarcoxie, MO-->Bethesda, OH --> Hagerstown, MD (getting close!)--> Martinsburg, WV where it goes to FEDEX Smartpost.

I'm surprised they just didn't throw them out the door and tell them to walk to me :)

Attachments

• shipping.jpg
    shipping.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 146
   / Another shipping RANT, this time FedEx #2  
They are going to have a few dollars in handling in that one!

/ Another shipping RANT, this time FedEx #3  
What the heck, Have you no other shoes?

;-)

/ Another shipping RANT, this time FedEx #4  
Seems pretty direct... so far. But it's only Wednesday... :laughing:

Capture.PNG

/ Another shipping RANT, this time FedEx #5  
Almost anything the ends up on FEDEX StupidPost will take at least a week to get where it is going. You're actually doing better than average!

/ Another shipping RANT, this time FedEx #6  
My big gripe is that when I order something, they state either FedEx or UPS shipping. What they don't say that the last mile delivery is USPS. Since the USPS doesn't deliver packages off the "highway" route that are larger than my oversize box, I get a pink slip. Then I have to drive to the PO to get it. Twenty miles! Sometimes it costs as much as the original shipping cost to drive to the PO. I pay twice for shipping.

What really PO's me is that sometimes the "highway delivery contractor" which is a private entity doesn't deliver packages that WILL fit in my box. Me and the Postmaster have had several "discussions" about this.

/ Another shipping RANT, this time FedEx #8  
What really PO's me is that sometimes the "highway delivery contractor" which is a private entity doesn't deliver packages that WILL fit in my box.
Perhaps they thought with all the junk mail, there wouldn't be room for your important packages. :D

/ Another shipping RANT, this time FedEx #9  
Had an issue with UPS a few weeks back. Two different packages from two different places in the country, one was supposed to be next day air. I get text alerts from both UPS and Fedex and on the days that I was expecting these packages based on the texts they didn't show up. Did online tracking and they were in a totally different city for more than a day. Both showed up a day late. Only issues I've really had with UPS shipments, and both happened the same week.

/ Another shipping RANT, this time FedEx #10  
I lost interest after the first sentence.. "ordered CROCS".. lol
Just kiddin fellas..
I "dislike" STRONGLY, UPS & fed-up.. I do my shipping by USPS.. I know in your circumstance you didn't have a choice.. BUT..
Its HARD TO BEAT that 1 price box from USPS..
I ship pumps out ALL THE TIME & the same box by UPS is 40+. & I have to supply the box, tape & packing material..
I go to the Post Office get THEIR box & they'll give you the packing material & tape it up.. not that I've ever done it that way, but have seen others do it..
& its 16.00 & change.. AND they deliver on Saturdays at NO EXTRA CHARGE.!!!