The Good Old Times (knowledge)

/ The Good Old Times (knowledge) #3  
I think I remember science telling me the earth was flat and leeches where good for getting rid of bad blood????:shocked:

/ The Good Old Times (knowledge) #5  
"Carbon dioxide is not toxic, but it is the chief heat-absorbing component of the atmosphere", Donald F. Hornig said at the 1968 annual convention of the Edison Electric Institute

That is one of the biggest lies of the global warming debate. Water vapor is the chief heat-absorbing component of the atmosphere. Ask any farmer; a cloud covered night holds much more of the day's heat in, whereas a clear night allows the heat to rise and escape the atmosphere, making a cooler morning the following day. Water vapor has more than 50x the effect on temperatures as carbon dioxide and makes up a much higher percentage of the atmosphere.

I don't doubt the earth is warming up, I just find all of the excuses science tries to pile on us simply doesn't add up. The data they provide is enough to prove only one point; they're all clue-free.

/ The Good Old Times (knowledge) #6  
   / The Good Old Times (knowledge) #7  
Where I live used to be under a mile thick sheet of ice. So there must have been global warming. I guess the scientists are trying to blame the woolly mammoths for excess flatulence and driving their SUVs.

/ The Good Old Times (knowledge) #8  
AHHH - Norm, that's a picture I can get my mind around - - an excessively flatulent wooly mammoth driving an SUV. Sounds like my neighbor, down the road. :laughing: :dance1:

/ The Good Old Times (knowledge)
It would seem that some major companies used the gathered information to plan the course their company would take. Said companies are still viable.
So, was data reliable??

/ The Good Old Times (knowledge)
Geeze...consider the source...and BTW have you not heard already that the debate is over...AGW has been debunked and is fake news...DOH...!

DOH !!