whatever happened to?

/ whatever happened to? #1  
L

LarryRB

Remember a year or so back a gentleman bougt a Kubota from Carver, brought it over the hill and out in the woods a mile or so. He went out almost every day and couldn't get the machine to move.. Eventually he added some hydro fluid and got the machine back home.... Haven't seen hide nor hair of him in quite awhile, or did he return with a new user name?

/ whatever happened to? #2  
I remember that thread too...

I think his name was Smokeymountainman or something close.

He did get the tractor off the hill. Can't remember much more though...don't think we heard the final resolution to the problem but we might have...

/ whatever happened to? #3  
Larry
The thread was a long one. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif
Here it is. Click Here
The thread started in December and ended in March. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ whatever happened to? #4  
Well fellas while were at it what ever happened to Tonester? from new hampshire I think .He had just gotten a new MF 1433 w/loader ,he posted some pics and haven't heard from him since ,that must have been around 3/17/04 or so..Hey Tonester you still out there??? /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ whatever happened to?
Yes, I remember reading that long thread. Smokymountainman must not be on since he got the tractor back home or he returned under a new name??

/ whatever happened to? #6  
That SmokeyMountain thread was amazing. Took about an hour and a half to read through but was fun in that it had a happy ending. All the help he recieved and in the ned it did all help. Truly a testament to the power of TBN

Much different than that easment thread. That one just breaks my heart

Mike