Real people???

/ Real people??? #1  

orezok

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B7800
After watching several commercials, I have been informed that actors are not real people. Are they androids?

/ Real people??? #2  
Commercials...do they really think most of us are that dumb,but than again there are some w/little to no common sense lately.:rolleyes:

/ Real people??? #3  
Android is a phone. It was my understanding most commercials and movies were done by hallow headed cyborgs.

/ Real people??? #5  
The worst part is we all are the ones paying for a majority of the commercials...I wonder how many millions (maybe billions?) the insurance companies like Geico, Progressive etc., etc...spend on television advertising?...methinks if they didn't spend all that money on the TV spots...they could lower premiums by a large amount...

/ Real people??? #6  
The worst part is we all are the ones paying for a majority of the commercials...I wonder how many millions (maybe billions?) the insurance companies like Geico, Progressive etc., etc...spend on television advertising?...methinks if they didn't spend all that money on the TV spots...they could lower premiums by a large amount...
Than how would they get there tax write off etc. ;)

/ Real people??? #7  
I think that is the wave of the future. Geckos, computer generated humans and other un real or otherwise animated objects can be controlled by their creators. Real humans, like, for instance, O.J. Simpson who represented Hertz I believe, cannot be controlled. When they do something that garners bad publicity, their sponsors are stuck with it.

A gecko, or animated character is under control all the way and won't get into trouble or situations that reflect badly on their sponsor.

/ Real people??? #8  
Commercials...do they really think most of us are that dumb,but than again there are some w/little to no common sense lately.:rolleyes:

P. T. Barnum - "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people"

/ Real people??? #9  
I think it's coming that most "people" on commercials will be computer generated animations.

/ Real people??? #10