Do we not have a rocket forum? We find out Saturday if the Earth is flat I guess.

/ Do we not have a rocket forum? We find out Saturday if the Earth is flat I guess. #282  
The point being, having an outside source draft your bill is not necessarily a bad thing; what is bad is when the legislature does not do its job, and review an modify the bill accordingly. It will always be slanted toward the interests of the lobbyist.

Kinda like - we have to pass this bill so we can find out what's in it???

/ Do we not have a rocket forum? We find out Saturday if the Earth is flat I guess. #283  

Trying to tie this back into the topic without going round and round-

Some folks think they are the “rocket scientists” for the rest of us common folk. Just Trust Um they say. I’ll take you to the stars!

/ Do we not have a rocket forum? We find out Saturday if the Earth is flat I guess. #284  

Exactly! Stupidity at it's best..or worst...

/ Do we not have a rocket forum? We find out Saturday if the Earth is flat I guess. #285  
PROOF that the stars and planets are closer than scientists are telling us, and more like the flat-earthers say! Rockets are too expensive, so...

Mars exploration: Nasa to send helicopter to red planet

Nasa is sending a helicopter to Mars, joining the Mars rover when it launches in 2020.

:laughing:

Bruce

/ Do we not have a rocket forum? We find out Saturday if the Earth is flat I guess. #286  
PROOF that the stars and planets are closer than scientists are telling us, and more like the flat-earthers say! Rockets are too expensive, so...

Mars exploration: Nasa to send helicopter to red planet

Nasa is sending a helicopter to Mars, joining the Mars rover when it launches in 2020.

:laughing:

Bruce

Maybe a cgi helicopter- Hollywood (code name NASA) doesn’t have an indoor (think hidden) studio big enough to fly a helicopter.

Think about it dude!

/ Do we not have a rocket forum? We find out Saturday if the Earth is flat I guess. #288  
This is TRUTH!

Attachments

• cats.jpg
    cats.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 71