Do we not have a rocket forum? We find out Saturday if the Earth is flat I guess.

/ Do we not have a rocket forum? We find out Saturday if the Earth is flat I guess. #2  
Is just taking pictures with a quad copter or going to the ocean not proof enough?

/ Do we not have a rocket forum? We find out Saturday if the Earth is flat I guess. #3  
Nothing to prove- it is flat. I went to South America once and didn’t fall off. Obviously if the earth was round I’d have fallen off when I was “down” (we all know it’s really “over”)there!

/ Do we not have a rocket forum? We find out Saturday if the Earth is flat I guess. #4  
Yea, if it was round all of the water would spill out.

/ Do we not have a rocket forum? We find out Saturday if the Earth is flat I guess. #5  
If the earth was flat, by now, millions of years of millions of cats would have pushed everything off the edge.

Bruce

/ Do we not have a rocket forum? We find out Saturday if the Earth is flat I guess. #6  
If the earth was flat, by now, millions of years of millions of cats would have pushed everything off the edge.

Bruce

You have to be a cat owner to understand that, but, yes.

/ Do we not have a rocket forum? We find out Saturday if the Earth is flat I guess. #7  
Nothing to prove- it is flat. I went to South America once and didn’t fall off. Obviously if the earth was round I’d have fallen off when I was “down” (we all know it’s really “over”)there!

? :confused3:

/ Do we not have a rocket forum? We find out Saturday if the Earth is flat I guess. #8  
Oh, and according to the 'internets', the Flat Earth Society claim that they have members all around the globe.

/ Do we not have a rocket forum? We find out Saturday if the Earth is flat I guess. #9  
Oh, and according to the 'internets', the Flat Earth Society claim that they have members all around the globe.
Nice.

I read their site. It is brilliant comedy. Very Monty python-esq

/ Do we not have a rocket forum? We find out Saturday if the Earth is flat I guess. #10  

Bruce
Absolutely true. As I'm sitting here reading this thread when I heard a noise behind me and there is the cat cleaning off a spot my desk so he can fall asleep.