Happy New Year!

/ Happy New Year! #2  
Sounds like a war zone in East Oakland California as the cannons and fireworks go off.

Happy New Year... never thought I would make it!

Spent the afternoon taking mom to visit some of her oldest friends... some not seen in years due to distance... it was nice hearing stories from decades ago...

/ Happy New Year! #3  
To all TBN'ers and there family safe pleasant 2018.

/ Happy New Year! #4  
Happy New Year to all!

/ Happy New Year! #5  
Happy New Year........hope 2018 is prosperous and good for all.

/ Happy New Year! #6  
qX0gU3T.jpg

/ Happy New Year! #9  
News shows a lot of you are having a run of very cold weather...

Being a car guy I can only imagine the problems of driving on Ice...

Seeing pictures of cars sliding begs the questions of studded snow tires or chains not being required?

We "Might" actually get a little rain this week... 1/2" if lucky and with only 30% of normal precipitation hoping 2018 doesn't become a drought year.

It's been mostly in the 60's during the day and some of my co-workers are coming to work all bundled up with coats and scarfs...

/ Happy New Year! #10  
News shows a lot of you are having a run of very cold weather...

Being a car guy I can only imagine the problems of driving on Ice...

Seeing pictures of cars sliding begs the questions of studded snow tires or chains not being required?

We "Might" actually get a little rain this week... 1/2" if lucky and with only 30% of normal precipitation hoping 2018 doesn't become a drought year.

It's been mostly in the 60's during the day and some of my co-workers are coming to work all bundled up with coats and scarfs...

Some folks are enjoying it though.

DOGS IN SNOW ★ Dogs Discover SNOW (New Video) (HD) [Funny Pets] - YouTube