Anyone else love their new shovel?

/ Anyone else love their new shovel? #21  
After looking at the link, it seems to me that what Fiskars has done is to find some innovative designers and tell them, "Forget everything you know about gaden tools. think about tasks and how they are used, and design a new tool that makes sense." Some are down right clever, like the hose squeezer you can clamp anywhere on any hose to reduce or shut off the flow, instead of grabbing it and bending it double to crimp it...When I bend a hose double, I always need a third hand to make the attachment; I should have thought of that simple clamp...

/ Anyone else love their new shovel? #22  
<font color="blue"> Some are down right clever, like the hose squeezer you can clamp anywhere on any hose to reduce or shut off the flow, instead of grabbing it and bending it double to crimp it...When I bend a hose double, I always need a third hand to make the attachment; I should have thought of that simple clamp... </font>

I saw that too. As I go through my daily routine, I'm always on the lookout to come up with something similar-- something simple that no one has though of yet, but will help out my retirement if I think of it! /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Anyone else love their new shovel? #23  
I've had 2 of these handy hose reals. One is an old metal unit & the other is an Ames plastic setup. WELL both were & are junk - mostly due to leaking like crazy. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif Maybe plumbers greese would help, but the rubber o-rings will probably wear out anyway. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Tractor Supply has the wheeled cart unit looks pretty good for $66, but I fear that the spinning fixture will leak as well. Does anyone have any experience with these units...?