New Tractor Supply in CT

/ New Tractor Supply in CT #1  

Junkman

Tractor
2003 Kubota BX-22
I have known about a new Tractor Supply opening in Enfield CT for a while now, but no other information was available. Corporate Headquarters wouldn't even acknowledge the coming of the store. Today, I got the Tractor Supply e mail sale flier, and decided to try to get information as to when it might be opening. I knew of its existence by going by there once and seeing the logo on the door window. The store has just opened today and Corporate gave me the telephone number. I called and the manager answered. He said that they had just opened the doors for the first time a few minutes ago and that I was the first caller. The store hours are 8 AM - 8 PM Monday - Saturday and 9 AM - 5 PM Sunday. The store is located next to the Big Y Supermarket on Palomba Drive. This is near the Rt. 91 Elm Street Exit. Store telephone number is 860-749-2853. Guess where I am headed to this weekend??? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Their Grand Opening Date is September 4th - Labor Day Weekend.

/ New Tractor Supply in CT #2  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I called and the manager answered. He said that they had just opened the doors for the first time a few minutes ago and that I was the first caller. )</font>

So do you get some kind of prize for being the first caller?? A big discount on your first purchase? Your framed picture mounted in the entryway?? A free subscription to the corporate newsletter?? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Anything??

Did the manager even ask how you got the phone number?

They better have a brass band waiting for you when you arrive. After all, you are an Elite person! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ New Tractor Supply in CT #3  
Wow, I am going to have to take a roadtrip real soon.

/ New Tractor Supply in CT #4  
Whoopeeeeeee!!!! And, dare I say, a Yeeeeehawwwww!!!!!

The wife is going to kill me! Time to get a secret credit card. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ New Tractor Supply in CT #5  
Thanks for the heads up...

1st time in this forum... meant to be !

Dave...

/ New Tractor Supply in CT #6  
Oh I know where I'll be going this weekend. I've been to the one in armenia, ny. Just to far to brouse. It shouldn't take me longer that 45-50 minutes to get there vervus over 2 hours to ny. Sounds like I'll be back on their mailing list. I went to their site and the store isn't listed yet. Doesn't matter, I'm still going. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ New Tractor Supply in CT
Possibly we should all get together there and have lunch. I can go on Saturday, but Sunday is the wifes day off and she doesn't appreciate it if I am not home for her to nag. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif