Pac Trac Utility Vehicle

/ Pac Trac Utility Vehicle #11  
chekc out http://www.route6x6.com

they have some similar looking vehicles on this site and may have people who could help more.

Looks like a cool little machine.

Good Luck!!

/ Pac Trac Utility Vehicle #12  
First thing that came into my mind when I saw the first picture was...

Dang, that thing looks like a dalek.

exterminate!

/ Pac Trac Utility Vehicle #13  
i have a alaska diesel electric pac trac pt 4000. it is same thing except it is a walk behind with no cab and manual dump. 8 horse robin engine. runs great. wanting to sell. email me at dasenbrock2@gmail.com

/ Pac Trac Utility Vehicle #14  
Holy old thread revival , batman! And for a advertisement no less.

Anyways, the pac trac looks pretty cool, almost like a mini Morooka . Wonder how its been working out for the OP

/ Pac Trac Utility Vehicle #15  
smile.gif
Holy old thread revival , batman! And for a advertisement no less.
I can't think of a better place for somebody to post about their Pac Trac can you?
What would be the point in starting another thread when this one is already here?

/ Pac Trac Utility Vehicle #16  
smile.gif
*************I can't think of a better place for somebody to post about their Pac Trac can you?
What would be the point in starting another thread when this one is already here?

Except its a ad form a guy with 1 post, likely never to be seen again. TBN gets enough spam as it is.

/ Pac Trac Utility Vehicle #17  
pactrac

I have a pactrac just like the one in your photo. I bought it from a farmer,it was in his barn for I dont know how long but it just had 60 hours on the hour meter. I talked to a fellow in California that said he made them and he had one he kept and still uses. There werent to many made he said.
i had to put new tracks on it as one was broke but besides that I have had no problem with it.

/ Pac Trac Utility Vehicle #18  
Hi, I Know a guy who used to work at Alaska Deisel who set these up. I have one and it runs great!! Great little worker. I have a blade for the frount as well. I'll see if I can find parts place for you.
Keith

Has anyone come across a Pac Trac before?
Two years ago my family purchase a 200+ acre farm and with it came a Pac Trac PT-2400. The research I have done on it continuously hits a dead end. The machine is Japanese in origin and was previously marketed in the U.S. thru Alaska Diesel Electric out of Seattle. Have contacted Alaska Deisel and they no longer market the Pac Trac product line. This is some what of a concern because it appears I have no source for replacement parts. The only component of the machine that this really bothers me on is the transmission. Everything else I believe I can obtain otherwise: Engine - 10hp Robins, Tracks - Bridgestone, Spockets and Idler wheels standard dimensions (metric - but standard), Hydraulic pump and dump Cylinder - Standard. The 3 speed with reverse standard tranmission I'm not sure I could do anything with if something was to happen. While no very fast this machine has proved to be very useful, will crawl over or through almost anything plus carry 2,000 lbs of gravel. Has anyone else come across this machine before or know any place to get parts?
Thanks,
engineer
pictures attached and to follow

/ Pac Trac Utility Vehicle #19  
hello i seen your post about the pac-trac and i also have a pac-trac and am in need of a transmission. have you come about any parts? and if so would you please forward info thank you keith

/ Pac Trac Utility Vehicle #20  
Re: pactrac

Hey,
This seems to be the only place on the internet where there is any information about Pac-tracs. I recently picked up a Pac-Trac AC 3100 and its a really handy, good running piece of equipment so far. It's great for hauling logs out of the woods especially in swampy areas.
One of the rubber tracks was broken at some point, however, and the homemade splice job is dubious at best. Is there any hope of ever finding a set of replacement tracks? Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Wayne
View attachment 318099