Pac Trac Utility Vehicle

/ Pac Trac Utility Vehicle #1  

engineer

Tractor
L3710, BX 2200, Pac-Trac PT-2400
Has anyone come across a Pac Trac before?
Two years ago my family purchase a 200+ acre farm and with it came a Pac Trac PT-2400. The research I have done on it continuously hits a dead end. The machine is Japanese in origin and was previously marketed in the U.S. thru Alaska Diesel Electric out of Seattle. Have contacted Alaska Deisel and they no longer market the Pac Trac product line. This is some what of a concern because it appears I have no source for replacement parts. The only component of the machine that this really bothers me on is the transmission. Everything else I believe I can obtain otherwise: Engine - 10hp Robins, Tracks - Bridgestone, Spockets and Idler wheels standard dimensions (metric - but standard), Hydraulic pump and dump Cylinder - Standard. The 3 speed with reverse standard tranmission I'm not sure I could do anything with if something was to happen. While no very fast this machine has proved to be very useful, will crawl over or through almost anything plus carry 2,000 lbs of gravel. Has anyone else come across this machine before or know any place to get parts?
Thanks,
engineer
pictures attached and to follow

/ Pac Trac Utility Vehicle
Apparently I am have a pic mishap Try again

Attachments

• 476451-pac-trac 001a.jpg
    476451-pac-trac 001a.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 5,320
   / Pac Trac Utility Vehicle #8  
I don't know anything about it but it sure looks fun to operate!! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Pac Trac Utility Vehicle #9  
If the tranny is Japanese, I would check out some independent Japanese car mechanics and see if they recognize it. Might be from an older basic Nissan, Toyota, or such.

Also check out Toyota, Nissan, Kubota industrial equipment dealers such as fork lifts, might be like one they use.

God Luck with that neat machine.

/ Pac Trac Utility Vehicle #10  
Yanmar built vehicles like the Pactrac. All of the ones I have seen were diesel though. Maybe this one is just a smaller gas version.