Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kioti 1914 TLB kl1210 loader and a smc 65a backhoe (same as rhino)

Default pop up, here?

I wa in the photos forum and I started getting pop ups from bizrate. What's up with that? It's just that I've enjoyed surfing here without them.

Tractor
    Kubota B2910, BX2200, Yardman 20HP pos...

Default Re: pop up, here?

THis evening for the first time I also saw a pop up twice, when in one of the forums...I forget which one though...haven't seen one since though and don't remember what it was...

Administrator
    Tractor
    None currently

We were just testing something. It was up for about five seconds... which means about 20 people saw it. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Don't worry---we're not serving pop-ups aside from the registration invitation (which registered users don't see).

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    2000 New Holland TC29D with 7308 FEL, and top & tilt. 1950 John Deere B. 1940 Farmall A.

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( ... we're not serving pop-ups aside from the registration invitation (which registered users don't see). )</font>

I'm a registered user and I get that pop-up when I go to the login screen to log in. How can I avoid getting that pop-up? Thanks, Danny

Tractor
    Kubota B2910, BX2200, Yardman 20HP pos...

Mosey,

I think you just don't log out, then each time you come back you just get a "Welcome back" showing at the top of the main index page...

That is the way it seems to work for me anyway... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

The only time I see the pop up is if I do something like clear out cookies on my machine (I think that is when, don't do that often...) Then I have to log back in again...

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    2000 New Holland TC29D with 7308 FEL, and top & tilt. 1950 John Deere B. 1940 Farmall A.

I don't log out, I just close the browser and disconnect when I'm done. When I reconnect and go back to TBN, I have to log in again. Sometimes I get the pop-up and sometimes I don't. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Administrator
    Tractor
    None currently

You may have an issue with the cookies your computer has from our site. Go here to delete them:

http://www.tractorbynet.com/photos/cookies.php

That's a URL in our photos section, but it uses the same cookies.

After you delete them and visit again, once you login your cookies will be reset. Should hold after that. If it doesn't, probably a configuration issue with your browser.

Regards,

Veteran Member
    Tractor

Thanks for the tip Muhammad.