pop up, here?

/ pop up, here? #1  

Tom_W

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti 1914 TLB kl1210 loader and a smc 65a backhoe (same as rhino)
I wa in the photos forum and I started getting pop ups from bizrate. What's up with that? It's just that I've enjoyed surfing here without them.

/ pop up, here? #2  
THis evening for the first time I also saw a pop up twice, when in one of the forums...I forget which one though...haven't seen one since though and don't remember what it was...

/ pop up, here? #3  
We were just testing something. It was up for about five seconds... which means about 20 people saw it. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Don't worry---we're not serving pop-ups aside from the registration invitation (which registered users don't see).

/ pop up, here? #4  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( ... we're not serving pop-ups aside from the registration invitation (which registered users don't see). )</font>

I'm a registered user and I get that pop-up when I go to the login screen to log in. How can I avoid getting that pop-up? Thanks, Danny

/ pop up, here? #5  
Mosey,

I think you just don't log out, then each time you come back you just get a "Welcome back" showing at the top of the main index page...

That is the way it seems to work for me anyway... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The only time I see the pop up is if I do something like clear out cookies on my machine (I think that is when, don't do that often...) Then I have to log back in again...

/ pop up, here? #6  
I don't log out, I just close the browser and disconnect when I'm done. When I reconnect and go back to TBN, I have to log in again. Sometimes I get the pop-up and sometimes I don't. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ pop up, here? #7  
You may have an issue with the cookies your computer has from our site. Go here to delete them:

http://www.tractorbynet.com/photos/cookies.php

That's a URL in our photos section, but it uses the same cookies.

After you delete them and visit again, once you login your cookies will be reset. Should hold after that. If it doesn't, probably a configuration issue with your browser.

Regards,

/ pop up, here? #8  
Thanks for the tip Muhammad.