Happy Halloween!!!!!

/ Happy Halloween!!!!! #1  

Marine1

Silver Member
Tractor
New Holland TC25
I just wanted to wish the TBN Family a Safe and Happy Halloween!!! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Going to take the little ones to Grandparents and a carving party this year.
What are y'all going to do? <font color="orange"> </font>

/ Happy Halloween!!!!! #3  
<font color="blue"> What are y'all going to do? </font>

Turn off the lights and pretend I'm not home, so I don't have to pass out candy. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ Happy Halloween!!!!! #4  
Going to take advantage of a late season golf pass with 4 other buddies (after church of course! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif). /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

But I will get home in time to pass out the treats! I love seeing the little kids come up in their costumes. I usually try to get them to act like the character they're dressed up as. But most of them are too shy, so I just give them the treat and tell them how much I like their costume. And if Mom and/or Dad are standing nearby, I toss them a couple of treats too. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

After that, I'll watch the Packers and Redskins game. Go Pack!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Happy Halloween!!!!! #5  
Marine 1, Pass out candy ofcourse! I always buy a few bags worth of the kinds I like. It's great because of the position of my house, I only get 2 or 3 holloweeners. That means candy left over for me. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Happy Halloween!!!!!
That sounds like fun, but I don't get any trick or treaters where I live. I used to put out deer corn and fruit for the wildlife because out here that's all that comes around.
I haven't had a trick or treater in ten years.
BTW, I too still by extra candy. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Happy Halloween!!!!!
Golfgar4,
You are probably on the course right now.I hope you had a good game. I used to get a lot of trick or treaters before I moved to the country. Now I don't get any. You are right the kids were great and I enjoyed as much as they did. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Happy Halloween!!!!! #8  
After 32 years of not seeing a single Trick or Treater at our home. We are going to our sons place. He and his wife are going to take the grandkids Trick or Treating. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Wife and I are going to pass out the Candy. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Happy Halloween! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Happy Halloween!!!!! #9  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( You are probably on the course right now.I hope you had a good game. )</font>

Yup, you were right. I was on the course when you wrote your reply. And I had a very good round, thank you very much! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Got to tell you all a funny story that happened with one of the trick-or-treaters tonight. The doorbell rang, so I went to answer it. Here were two boys about 7 or 8 years old. One was dressed like a soldier and the other was dressed like the Mummy. I complimented them on their costumes, and of course saluted the soldier. When I went to drop the candy in their bags, I noticed that they each had a fluffy orange pillow sicking out of their bags. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Well, I made a little joke about carrying the pillows so that they could lay down to rest because their candy bags were so heavy. Then I said that it was kind of hard to put the candy into their bags with those pillows in the way.

The Mummy said, "Well, some lady gave us these instead of candy."

/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I asked them if she said why she was giving them a pillow instead of candy. The soldier replied, "I don't know. She said something about sweet dreams were better than a sweet tooth." /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I asked the boys if they really wanted those pillows. They said "Heck no. There's no room for the candy!" /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

My wife isn't sure where we're going to use two orange pillows! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Happy Halloween!!!!!
I suppose you could always go with a citrus motif, or NOT!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif