56.3 KB · Views: 253
   / Good deal? (Truck)
inside

Attachments

• 547380-DSC01416.JPG
    547380-DSC01416.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 199
   / Good deal? (Truck)
it was too much turck for the guy. I bet parking in down town Orlando Fla was a problem

/ Good deal? (Truck) #4  
So, how much do they want for it? Kelly Blue Book thinks it is worth about $38,490 on a purchase from a private party and $34,175 for trade in to a dealer. I'd guess somewhere around $35,000 would be the most I'd pay before I'd buy a new one.

The King Ranch has two captain's chairs for seating in the back. This limits the utility of this for hauling groceries etc. I ordered my '03 250 with Lariat trim built the way I wanted instead of taking from dealer stock, it had a choice of bench seats or chairs. We chose the bench seat as it provided a large flat area to set boxes on. We have it covered with a sheet most of the time for "freight" hauling. Also, for people, the bench will comfortably seat 3 people. My daughter, her husband and a strapped in baby seat all fit very comfortably in the back seat--can't do that with captain's chairs.

/ Good deal? (Truck)
It has a split beach seat in the back

Attachments

• 547415-DSC01412.JPG
    547415-DSC01412.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 147
   / Good deal? (Truck) #6  
Without knowing all the options it has, a check of Edmunds.com shows an invoice price for a new King Ranch F250 SD diesel at around $41K to $42K. There is a $1000 rebate currently available. Plus, if you have the salesman check, there may be other rebates available to you. My salesman found a couple extra $500 rebates that were not publicized. You should be able to buy a new F250 SD for invoice minus rebates without even argueing with the salesman. That would put it in the $41K range. So you would be saving about $4K with the used one.

/ Good deal? (Truck) #7  
chucko,
Did you get a price from the guy? Like Dave & Bill said, check online. also try nadaguide.com. The 3 companies always seem to come out different, but I'd obviously use the lowest quote when working a price with the seller.

Not to hijack your thread but I bought a new truck last night.
I got a GMC but there were so many rebates going on that I got it for $4000 below invoice. Like Bill said, all the rebates made the sales "hassle" virtually disappear (although I did haggle with them throwing more options on it).

Not as pretty as the King Ranch but I attached a pic anyway...

Attachments

• 547466-MVC-691S.JPG
    547466-MVC-691S.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 146
   / Good deal? (Truck) #8  
I can see the tires but wheres the truck?? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif It must be camo... /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Nice unit !!! HI jacker /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Good deal? (Truck) #9  
chucko, Well if KBB thinks its worth 38K from a private party and your getting it for 37K and you like it,and can afford it ,SOLD ,you only go round once and it only cost a little bit more to go first class. There now that was easy wasn't it? /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

It is a NICE looking truck(TRUCK)for a ford that is /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifjust kidding /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Good deal? (Truck) #10  
<font color="blue"> it was too much turck for the guy. I bet parking in down town Orlando Fla was a problem </font>

It's not even a long bed ... parking that should be a piece of cake.