are there many people from the UK here?

/ are there many people from the UK here? #1  

Mith

Veteran Member
just wondering if many people from the UK post here
sure havent seen many
mith

/ are there many people from the UK here? #2  
I recall one or two. There was one guy from Scotland who was a frequent poster in the Kubota forums.

/ are there many people from the UK here?
yea i think i recall seeing someone from scotland - but this is pretty much the opposite end of england from me

/ are there many people from the UK here? #5  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( <font color="blue"> but this is pretty much the opposite end of england from me </font> )</font>

And that is how we Scots like to keep it. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I think I'm the Scots guy mentioned but I've lived in the States for 20 years and am an American citizen. Also lived in London for 7 years so I'm pretty much a hybrid. Otherwise, I can't think of many UK posters.

(And that is how we Scots like to keep it) similarly
yip i think you are the scottish guy
hmm maybe it would be an idea to make an english version of TBN so all us englanders can benefit from it
mith

/ are there many people from the UK here? #7  
Mith; Only one problem, you have to get up to Nothumbria before anyone really speaks English. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Have been to the UK and can't say enough about the way we were treated. I'm Scots/Irish, but no one held it against me. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif BTW, I think I really know who built Hadrians wall. It just had to be the Scots, you know it was the ONLY way to keep the barbarians out of Scotland. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbariens OUT of scotland - in more like
you dont see us refined english gentlemen running about in skirts, wether the myth is true or not /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif
you say cant say enough about the way we were treated - good or bad?
ah well looks like there are no current resident of the UK on this site - cool looks like im the only english person here neat huh?
/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gifmith

/ are there many people from the UK here? #9  
Mith; Glad you didn't say English "gentleman". /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif We were treated VERY good. We went right after 9/11. Landed at Gatwick, then went to Hexham. On to Carlisle where in Carlisle Abbey in the Chapel is one of my ancestors, William Hardy. He was a Chaplain is the Border Regiment during WWI and was awarded the Victoria Cross. It was blind luck I found that. Talk about goosebumps. We also got to celebrate Guy Fawkes Day and Remembrance Day while we were there. At Gatwick on Remembrance Day, I recall the guy came over the PA system and said in however many minutes, a moment of silence would be held. Yea right I thought. Well, in that time frame the moment came, you could have heard a pin drop anywhere in the airport. I mentioned to my wife, could you see that happening at say Detroit Metro? I plan on coming back to the UK soon. The only thing I had trouble with was understanding the Southern England version of English, and black pudding. Man, that stuff is caca!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

well it appears thet you understand me so your southern english cant be too shoddy.
it souds like you also met a nice bunch of english people - they arent all that nice /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif
mith