A funny thing happened

/ A funny thing happened #1  

DannyD

Veteran Member
Tractor
BX 23
plowing snow tonite. Had the bota out plowing the drive and a few drives in the area when what shows up but GREEN............

Some dude on a jd came up with a front blade pushing snow from around the drives in MY area. Pulled up beside him with the bota shook hands and admired machines. He says he wishes he had what I had. Guess his 2 wheel drive was no match for the 4 wheel bota, he left.

In reality he was doing what I was, helping neighbors with the snow. Even green is welcome, but it was funny!

/ A funny thing happened #3  
I think both the Orange and Green should be commended for helping out the neighbors.

Who knows, maybe you will have a new friend, even if he does drive a funny color tractor!

Bill Tolle

/ A funny thing happened #4  
A funny color? Everyone knows a real tractor is suppossed to be <font color="red">Farmall Red</font> /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Wait, wait, I think they heard me down in the shed.... I can hear a heated discussion starting between my Farmall and my Kubota down in the shed /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ A funny thing happened
Amen, the gentleman came back this afternoon, plowing as he came. I got 6 drives done today and we had some 16 inches of the stuff. what is the song, oh what fun it is to drive in a Kubota bx 23.............

I even met the new lady across the street today. She came out with some green stuff called money to "pay" me for "working" her drive last nite..............she must come from somewhere that neighbors are the ones you dont see, or talk to. I explained being neighborly, and welcomed her to ours, then replowed her drive.

They still have not plowed our road today at least, I did some of that too.

/ A funny thing happened #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Amen, the gentleman came back this afternoon, plowing as he came. I got 6 drives done today and we had some 16 inches of the stuff. what is the song, oh what fun it is to drive in a Kubota bx 23.............

I even met the new lady across the street today. She came out with some green stuff called money to "pay" me for "working" her drive last nite..............she must come from somewhere that neighbors are the ones you dont see, or talk to. I explained being neighborly, and welcomed her to ours, then replowed her drive.

They still have not plowed our road today at least, I did some of that too. )</font>

Did you use the FEL on the BX23 to plow the snow?
If you did how did it work?

Im curious as to how mine would do plowing snow.
Haven't goten a chance use it in snow.
Haven't had none yet this winter.
Had nice warm dry weather 12/30-31 & 1/1-2 so I got in some good seat time doing other stuff.
Been in the upper fifties since yesterday been raining all day both days so no seat time no snow removal and no nothing!

/ A funny thing happened
bucket works great, but you have to dump it somewhere, so I work at a 45 for the first part of what ever to make room to move around, then go for it.

on gravel I simply roll her back, down in float and take off, again, not like a blade, but works for me, and 6 of my neighbors think I am a good guy!