Small tractors are eaasier to get out when stuck

/ Small tractors are eaasier to get out when stuck #2  
Stuck is stuck I guess. Some of us just take it to the extremes! G

/ Small tractors are eaasier to get out when stuck #3  
The second picture (site) reminds me of a Massey Ferguson for sale recently, in perfect running condition (engine). The tractor was broken in half. I suspect owner may have had the same kind of help.

Great pictures, thanks for sharing.

Mark

/ Small tractors are eaasier to get out when stuck #4  
What I like about these pics is there is about $250k- $300k dollars worth of equipment parked in the mud and they already removed the other tractor that was stuck.

Did you follow the newagtalk board and see the JD fellow get all upset over these pictures?

/ Small tractors are eaasier to get out when stuck #5  
That first set of "stuck" photos looks like a great place to put anything but grain next year. A very deep and muddy pond maybe.

/ Small tractors are eaasier to get out when stuck
Robert_in_NY, yes, I saw those posts. I couldn't imagine him being offended because he thought it was a slam against his favorite brand of tractor. Some folks just seem to have a "chip on their shoulder" (and not much of a sense of humor).

I felt sorry for the owners of the combine and tractors, expensive deal since it said they broke some big part off the combine getting it out and the tractor suffered some pretty bad damage also.

Bill Tolle

/ Small tractors are eaasier to get out when stuck #7  
I don't remember if they took the head off or if it tore off but if it was torn off that will be an expensive repair. Just cleaning mud off the 20 series deere would be a fun job and would cost a few dollars at the local car wash (of course the attendant wouldn't be too happy when you left /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif)

/ Small tractors are eaasier to get out when stuck #8  
I'll try to find the pics of another great "stuck". My father works for a coal mine company and on a reclamation job one of the guys got a D11 stuck when he was cleaning out the bed of a lake they had just drained. If I recall correctly, the cab floor height on a D11 is about 12 feet high. In the pictures, the guy opened the cab door and walked out even with the mud! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

That one was a very expensive "stuck". It took two shifts and three other D11's to get it out. You add up the man power, and the machine time, the site foreman was not a happy man. It also proved the operator of the first D11 wrong when he had proclaimed that his D11 with his "swamper" tracks and 6" grousers "would go through anything". Obviously not! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Oh yeah, they had a near by farmer with a Versitile (sp?) that had triples on each end tried to get it out. He nearly became a victim himself. It was only due to his tractor articulating in the middle that he was able to work his way out.

/ Small tractors are eaasier to get out when stuck #9  
I would love to see that pic. It reminds me of the pic I saw a while ago where the D11 went over the bank on a large mine and was stood on its nose. I think they used walking dragline to lift it back out and the D11 looked like a toy hooked to that thing. Don't remember what model dragline it was but it was a neat picture.