My new bending toy

/ My new bending toy #1  

daedong

Veteran Member
Bought this today. I've wanted one for years and eventually got one. Any suggestions what I can make?

Attachments

• 572311-pipeqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq.jpg
    572311-pipeqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 589
   / My new bending toy #2  
That's just like asking what you can do with a tractor. Pretty much any thing you want with pipe and tubes. Since you live in the "houseboat paradise", how about getting some stainless steel tubing and make a boat rail?

/ My new bending toy #3  
Got any kids? How about bending up a frame for a slick looking go-cart. They would be in 7th heaven. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ My new bending toy #4  
<font color="red"> Any suggestions what I can make? </font>

How about a circle? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ My new bending toy #5  
I like your brick pavers. Did you install them?

/ My new bending toy #6  
A Roo-Guard (front grill guard) for your car/truck.

/ My new bending toy #7  
How about bending things just for the heck of it? You gotta know the limits. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Btw, how's the houseboat coming? I was gonna see if there were any updates on your website after reading CajunRider's post, but your site isn't working. I get the message "The URL is not valid and cannot be loaded." /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ My new bending toy
I have fixed my website now, there has not been any houseboat updates for a while, but i will do some in a week or so.

No young kids.

you are not allowed to make your own roo bars any more.

Bob would that be a never ending circle

/ My new bending toy #9  
<font color="green">
Bob would that be a never ending circle
</font>

Like some of our past conversations /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ My new bending toy #10  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( you are not allowed to make your own roo bars any more. )</font>

Was this law sponsored by the Australian National Roo-Bar Manufacturer's Association?