Louisville Farm Show

/ Louisville Farm Show #1  

RBManufacturing

Gold Member
Tractor
Ford 8N / Kubota B 6200. Kubota B 7100. Modified wards lawn tractor. Souped up.
Hi Guys,
Just a reminder to anyone interested. The Lousiville Ky. Farm Show is Feb. 16-19. If you have never been, this is a HUGE show. Worth attending if possible. Hope to see some of you there. Rick /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Louisville Farm Show #2  
I will be there again this year. I saw you guys last year. If you need to stay over night you better start looking because motels/hotels can be tough to find close to the State Fair grounds. I did the Priceline thing and got the Hilton downtown for $90.

/ Louisville Farm Show #3  
Does TBN have a booth there, if not sure would be good if they did. Or maybe we could designate a meeting place there and get to meet some of the old geisers that we read on the site /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ Louisville Farm Show #4  
Hey milkman, watch who you are calling old geezers, I am an old fart, and better looking than most!

Sounds like fun, keep me in the loop, no not the noose as the wife would want

/ Louisville Farm Show #5  
TBN did not have a booth last year. I will be there on Saturday and I wouldn't mind meeting with other TBNers.

/ Louisville Farm Show #7  
Unfortunately I will be in Roselle, Il. learning about panoramic xray machines that week. Company is sending me there to make me more "valuable". I take all the free training I can get.

Be back on that Friday nite, so may be out there on Saturday.