Anyone ever heard of Tuff Torq or is it Tuff Turq?

/ Anyone ever heard of Tuff Torq or is it Tuff Turq? #1  

_RaT_

Tractor
Kioti 3510-SE HST
I am being interviewed next week by a fellow from this company. It is from being conducted by a research company that does diesel research. I will get $50 for a 30 minute interview. A simple questionere was sent to me about a month ago regarding tractors and diesel engines. They enclosed a $1 for my trouble. I checked the box saying I would be willing to participate in another survey/questionaire. Apparently a fellow just down the road did as well as he is the first stop, then me. They informed there are no sales, nothing to buy, purely research. I'm a little curious. The first questionaire was straight forward. Thanks, Rat...

/ Anyone ever heard of Tuff Torq or is it Tuff Turq? #3  
They are a major supplier to John Deere.
Ken /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Anyone ever heard of Tuff Torq or is it Tuff Turq?
Well the Tuff Torq guys came by. Very nice fellows. They are here from Japan for the various Ag Expos. They were immensely interested in my tractor, it's uses, what I liked, do I remove the loader, use the PTO, other implements, is plastic for fenders OK or do I like steel, did I modify anything to better suit my needs etc. They showed me pictures of some Yanmar tractors, asked which ones I liked.

Some of my answers to their questions: I told him I would easily take plastic fenders even though my Kubotas are steel, that seemed to puzzle him. I added a TnT and told him I felt a tractor manufactuer might consider at least plumbing hydraulics to the back. Two of them took many pictures. They were particularly curious about the metal hook on the center of my bucket and said every tractor they have looked at in the US seems to do this. They asked what the reasons I have it there for and took pictures. Asked if I like HST, I do. That was about it, gave me a $50 bill and then we shook hands, about 40 minutes. Again, very nice men.

/ Anyone ever heard of Tuff Torq or is it Tuff Turq? #5  
That is interesting..
It looks like Yanmar owns TuffTorq, and we all know Deere has ties with both companies, and they were interested in how you liked your tractor, plastic fender thoughts.. etc...
Almost sounds like some Deere research, but the pictures of the Yanmar tractors may mean it's Yanmar market research...
hmmmm
/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif