Super Bowl Chatter

/ Super Bowl Chatter #1  

SevenCorners

Silver Member
Tractor
Jinma 224 2004
Is it just me or are the clowns announcing the Super Bowl really irriatating. I love watching football except the Super Bowl. way too much hype. I have my TV on mute right now because those guys will not shut up. I think they are worse than John Madden hard to believe.

/ Super Bowl Chatter #2  
Wife asked me about an hour ago if I was going to watch the game, heck, I don't even know for sure who is favored to win. Instead, I'm doing something useful...reading the new posts on TBN... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Super Bowl Chatter #3  
<font color="blue"> Is it just me or are the clowns announcing the Super Bowl really irriatating. </font>
Buck, Aikman and Collingsworth were that way all season. They don't bother me.

/ Super Bowl Chatter #4  
I'm a huge Aikman fan, but then I would be. I'm also a huge Dallas Cowboy fan.

Wasn't McCartney good tonight? Beat the heck out poop-daddy and Janet Jackson.

/ Super Bowl Chatter #5  
Oh man! Madden makes football worth watching /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Of course, I'm a fan from the old days of his coaching the Raiders too.

I was suprised by the game; I figured the Pat's would steamroll the Eagles like the Raiders did some years back.

/ Super Bowl Chatter #6  
McCartney was awesome. Much better than I though. I actually watched a half-time show /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Super Bowl Chatter #7  
That was the first GOOD half time show I've ever seen. None of the glitzy corporate-ized trash, just a good performance.

/ Super Bowl Chatter #8  
I usually turn the sound down and listen to the local broadcasters. I like hearing the "Homer's" side of things. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Of course, last night, the misery enjoyed the company. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Still, a pretty good game.

You think the way the were focused on TO's legs, they were waiting for something to break (ala Thiesman).

Congrats to "youse guys" that are Pats fans.

Hoping for a rematch next year!

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Super Bowl Chatter #9  
GREAT win PATS!!!
And yes the half time show was GREAT also.
First the Red Sox and now the Patriots again. GREAT to be a New England sports fan.
Ken /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Super Bowl Chatter #10  
Oh yeah, there was a superbowl...I was out in my workshop all evening putting lights on my tractor. Much more enjoyable to me.