Cool hands free phone

/ Cool hands free phone #1  

Richard

Elite Member
Tractor
International 1066 Full sized JCB Loader/Backhoe and a John Deere 430 to mow with
I bought this for the wife yesterday and so far, seems to be a big hit. She'd been wanting something so she could do her nails, dust... you know... all that stuff that she has to /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif at me to help with lol.

Anyway, paid I think $99 before tax and just wanted to pass it on. Was walking through store & stumbled onto it, had never seen it before.

/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Attachments

• 597646-Phone.jpg
    597646-Phone.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 274
   / Cool hands free phone #2  
Where did you buy it? Gerard

/ Cool hands free phone
Saw it at Office Depot. Went to their website and coudn't find it, so called store. He ALSO could not find it on their website. Other day I was back near same store so went in and the girl couldn't find it IN the store... looked....looked.. then finally came up with one behind the counter.

Model number XG2500

Wife used it today, called me at work and gave me the thumbs up on it.

Then she started mentioning it was too bad I got it because my birthday is coming up /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

As I just got done spending $2,000 on stereo stuff /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif that she has ZERO clue about (and it's sitting right in front of her with the rest of the stuff /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif)

I think I'll let her know what I've done and beg forgiveness. She can then give me her forgiveness as my birthday present

/ Cool hands free phone #4  
Since it was for the wife, I decided to apply the obvious solution myself...following the lead of this photo... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hands%20Free%20Cell%20Phone.jpg

/ Cool hands free phone #5  
I guess the old saying holds true, "Whatever works". Cool photo. Gerard

/ Cool hands free phone
Henro...I thought your wife was of Japanese origin...

/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Cool hands free phone #7  
<font color="blue"> Henro...I thought your wife was of Japanese origin... </font>

Don't worry Richard, I won't tell her you thought that was a picture of her... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Cool hands free phone #8  
That looks similar to one I saw in "Tomb Raider" /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif