Two year old - pencil - wall board

/ Two year old - pencil - wall board #1  

DaveNH

Gold Member
Tractor
BX2200
My darling little two year old discovered that the wall is a great place to draw. I have quite a master-piece in the hall way. My wife doesn't like it and wants to remove it. Any
suggestion? A regular eraser isn't cutting it.

Dave
(Prayers for Thomas.)

18-29411-dave.jpg

We're all in this together! (3)
Ex-Executive Ex-Yuppie Tractor Owner

/ Two year old - pencil - wall board #2  
Try WD-40 do-all in an inconspicuous spot to remove crayon, pen, marker, etc...

18-35197-JD5205JFMsignaturelogo.JPG

/ Two year old - pencil - wall board #3  
Dave,

There's a product called "Goof Off" (honest!). It'll take off pretty much anything, (but may remove the paint.) It's available at hardware stores and probably in Walmart near the paint and solvents.

SHF

Or you could hang an empty picture frame around it for a "clever decorator accent!" /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Two year old - pencil - wall board #4  
Citrasolve is the very best I have ever used for taking markers off of anything, even carpet.

BobT.
A Indiana Boy

/ Two year old - pencil - wall board #5  
Depends on the condition of your paint. We are in a new construction home and my two year olds have added original artwork to the mix also. Trouble is that the paint that was used is quite 'chalky' (the builder got cheap on us at the end). Any attempt to remove takes it right down to the wallboard surface so you get a gray area.

We have resolved to repaint next year when discipline can be more readiy and understandably enforced. (At least until the teens arrive).

RPM